Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Wow great trip here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love a birthday celebration...no juice this time #lessonlearned

But Doug, juice is a necessary part of any Birthday celebration. #goodtimes

I've never been to Disney. Looks like this will be my first shot.

I really hope I can make the dates work with the family schedule. This one looks great.

After looking at the dates again, unfortunately I cannot attend. It was such a good time last year that I'm disappointed I can't make it this year, but those that are able should do everything they can to get in; it was that much fun.

Bday weekend!!! YES

I am really wanting in on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZIPPADEE DOO DAH!!!!!!!!!! I could not be any more excited for this!!!!!! JB+GolferGal- You Freaking Rock!!!!!!!!!

Its awesome. I love it as an adult.
A little secret...Epcot Food and Wine is around this time.

True story my friends! One of the (if not THE) best Food and Wine event on the east coast!!!!!

Yeah, this might be the clincher right here. Eating around the world, starting in Mexico of course. Don't tell my wife.
I heard that!!! :mad-tongue:

After looking at the dates again, unfortunately I cannot attend. It was such a good time last year that I'm disappointed I can't make it this year, but those that are able should do everything they can to get in; it was that much fun.

Disappointing to hear man.

Love these dates..another birthday present to the girlfriend

Disappointing to hear man.

Love these dates..another birthday present to the girlfriend

If we both get in, bday drinks are in order! (Mines the 24th)

Awesome

This looks awesome!

Holy heck! YESSSS! What a great event setup.

This would be a great chance to bring the family back to Orlando. I had would not have to spend all my time in the House of the Mouse!

Fantastic! What an opportunity. Now i just have to be one of the few fortunate to be picked.

Would love to enter for this event...but unfortunately the dates do not work for me.

I'll be putting in vacation days tomorrow.

I'll be putting in vacation days tomorrow.

Had to put my vacations in like 2-3 weeks ago for the year, and one of the weeks I picked was this one. Couldn't have been any more perfect!

I completely missed this thread yesterday! My kids are out of school on Monday the 28th. Is that a strange coincidence or what????

EDIT:

Looks like I have the go ahead! I see there is info about kids under 10 and kids over 10. Which category does a 10 year old fall in?

either way shouldn't bee a big issue. bringing a 10 year old and a 12 year old shouldn't break the bank and I guarantee the extra night rate is incredible...it always is!

Last edited:
I completely missed this thread yesterday! My kids are out of school on Monday the 28th. Is that a strange coincidence or what????

EDIT:

Looks like I have the go ahead! I see there is info about kids under 10 and kids over 10. Which category does a 10 year old fall in?

either way shouldn't bee a big issue. bringing a 10 year old and a 12 year old shouldn't break the bank and I guarantee the extra night rate is incredible...it always is!
Yes the extra night rate is pretty darn low again

^^^^shocker!

/sarcasm

EDIT:

It looks like for kids 10 and under the additional fee for the 2 meals is most likely going to be around $40, and the additional fee for kids over 12 will be around $85.

Let's see. When are the dates again? Oh, never mind. It doesn't matter. I'm all in for this.

this sounds unreal! time to ask the wife what we are doing in September!!

Back