Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking the same thing lately. Between CPO & the DOD thread, there are some serious deals out there.

So you're saying you want me to bring that next week to try out too? LOL

So you're saying you want me to bring that next week to try out too? LOL

Lol! Can you tell the boredom/cabin fever is kicking in?

Kevin, what ya got in mind? You're right, so many great options now from all the companies.

What models are on your mind? You're right that there are some silly good ones out right now
Cobra Fly Z Callaway VR and VR pro, kick in a little J15 for grins, and bring in Srixon to top off a solid ponder list

Cobra Fly Z Callaway VR and VR pro, kick in a little J15 for grins, and bring in Srixon to top off a solid ponder list

G30 in 14.5?

I'm not apposed to anything. If it works it works. It's about scoring....

Then add the Vapor Flex to your "hit list". I know the feelings some have on the color and such, but a good club is a good club, and it is that. You'd enjoy it and the G30 (w/ Tour shaft for you). Trust me.

From an aesthetics stand point, the Vapor Flex is one of the best looking heads I've ever seen. I didn't get to swing it but it looked so good in front of me

Edit - meant Flex, not Pro

J15 58* wedge in black....

Kevin would PUNISH the G30.

totally agree. Good thing he knows a guy close who has one with the tour 80 shaft in it that he could borrow.

Then add the Vapor Flex to your "hit list". I know the feelings some have on the color and such, but a good club is a good club, and it is that. You'd enjoy it and the G30 (w/ Tour shaft for you). Trust me.

Trusting you is not hard to do, I picked up the g30 and it works off the tee and once I get my swing going I am sure it will work off the deck. Since I like options also putting the flex 3w in the bag soon

Absolutely....I forgot about the Vapor.....which honestly is from a history of mental block for Nike. Silly I know

Absolutely....I forgot about the Vapor.....which honestly is from a history of mental block for Nike. Silly I know

Not silly at all. I was the same way prior to this year, performance was just lacking for me every time I tried them until now.

But with fairways, you've got SO many fantastic options, Cally, Nike, Titleist, and PING have all been a BLAST to hit.

The Team Callaway Collection keychain flashed me right back to Carlsbad in December. And now I NEED an Odyssey Works putter. Trying to decide between the #7 that I roll so well, or the Rossie Tank (my favorite headshape, but I've never been a counterbalance guy....).

And an XR Pro hybrid.

And XR Pro irons.

The Team Callaway Collection keychain flashed me right back to Carlsbad in December. And now I NEED an Odyssey Works putter. Trying to decide between the #7 that I roll so well, or the Rossie Tank (my favorite headshape, but I've never been a counterbalance guy....).

And an XR Pro hybrid.

And XR Pro irons.

Roll the #7 35" Tank & thank me later. I can't get that one out of my head it rolls so well.

Tour 80 or tour 65? I'd like to see what the numbers are for both in the stiff and the X.....I ride to Golfsmith is in order.

Tour 80 or tour 65? I'd like to see what the numbers are for both in the stiff and the X.....I ride to Golfsmith is in order.
If you can, hit them both, but I bet you'll prefer the 80.

I think the 80. I was fit for it at PGATSS and your swing is more solid than mine and you can handle it with ease.

Callaway Big Bertha Double Black Diamond 9* driver with either a Aldila Rogue 60 or Fujikura Motore Speeder stiff shaft.

Callaway Big Bertha Double Black Diamond 9* driver with either a Aldila Rogue 60 or Fujikura Motore Speeder stiff shaft.
I'm a big fan of the Speeder. I seem to like Fujikura shafts and their feel better than the Rogue

Scotty Cameron Futura X5.

I'm pondering x5 and x5 dual balance specifically.

One of these
61YeZF3Jb4L._SL1100_.jpg
cfli-carbonsteelember.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back