Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these
61YeZF3Jb4L._SL1100_.jpg
cfli-carbonsteelember.jpg

afwcardinal has the SM bag. I've lusted over it numerous times, perfect bag IMO.

afwcardinal has the SM bag. I've lusted over it numerous times, perfect bag IMO.

I have the TaylorMade Supreme Hybrid 2.0, which effectively is very similar to both these bags, and I love it, perfect hybrid of a stand bag and a cart bag

I may have to make a stop at my local shop and check both out in person.

Really like the look and feel of the Callaway XR FW yesterday, but think I'm going to get out on the course with what I have to see if there are any areas of worse needs before I spend my remaining funds/trade-in fodder.

Pondered this for a while. Finally pulled the trigger today.
de48fa77a8b192d0d2347b2a39a7ae1e.jpg

Xaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr Pros

Callaway XR and Alpha 815 drivers.

aaaand now I'm pondering sunglasses, thanks.

Discount Dan's is absolutely killing me right now. My jaw hit the floor at some of the price quotes I received. Free shipping and no tax, it's just not fair to competitors and my wallet. Some ponders may now quickly become "what golf stuff did you buy?"

Discount Dan's is absolutely killing me right now. My jaw hit the floor at some of the price quotes I received. Free shipping and no tax, it's just not fair to competitors and my wallet. Some ponders may now quickly become "what golf stuff did you buy?"

I love those guys to death. I spend so much with them when I visited their course last year they greeted me like Norm at Cheers. No better place to buy new online.

i just sent an email about a club. this gives me hope i can get a good deal.

Bstone wedges? I'm listening...

Just got a quote back on the BStone wedges....My wife is going to kill me. ***Well, looks like a I sold my SCOR wedges for as much as the new wedges cost...***

Oakley sunglasses with Prizm lenses.

Got my Performance Center fitting later this week, gettin stoked, so I'm pondering all sorts of things, Big Bertha 3W, Vapor Pro Combos, C Taper Lites, NS Pros, wide flange putters...lots of possibilities on the table based on my range session with the fitter. Whether or not I pull the trigger on any of it will depend on what the data tells me. But I'm excited for the experience either way!

I think I want some Rocketbladez irons again. Sold a set off awhile back but I'm thinking they need to make a comeback.

I got a price quote from Discount Dan's on some XR pro irons. Suffice it to say I'm in full on ponder mode at this point.

I swear I only have one more ponder/purchase left for 2015

I swear I only have one more ponder/purchase left for 2015

Oh of course...until you go to some THP events and see/try some new equipment, right?

Oh of course...until you go to some THP events and see/try some new equipment, right?
I am going to try my hardest to make my statement true but yeah probably.

Bio Cell driver head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back