Tiger suspended? Used illegal ball?

Man that sucks if it's true but it wouldn't surprise me with the way he's been playing. You don't go from having the best up and down game ever, to chunking and thinning wedges without something going on besides the Foley effect. Demons will do the same thing though so it's hard to say but it sucks that this is even coming out.

His swing and technique are completely different. I watched some side by side clips from Hawaii and years past and its ultra noticeable. I wouldn't say a ball makes your swing worse or more uncomfortable.

So what would you say if he were to win a major and a couple tournaments this year? Would it still be a non-story?

Would totally be a huge story, but IMHO that is like saying it would be a story if the chupacabra ran for governor in New Mexico.

Also, if he is suspended he would only have a chance for 1 major at the PGA as many here have speculated it would be a 6 month suspension (he played in the Farmers 1st week in Feb).

If he misses the masters then there is definitely something to this story and I will be eating crow, but at this point these rumors are the only reason anyone is talking about Tiger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would totally be a huge story, but IMHO that is like saying it would be a story if the chupacabra ran for governor in New Mexico.

Also, if he is suspended he would only have a chance for 1 major at the PGA as many here have speculated it would be a 6 month suspension (he played in the Farmers 1st week in Feb).

If he misses the masters then there is definitely something to this story and I will be eating crow, but at this point these rumors are the only reason anyone is talking about Tiger.

Why would you be eating crow about a non story, even if it's true?

I am confirming the validity of this story

Why would you be eating crow about a non story, even if it's true?

Well sir, you have me there.

:popcorn:

I will have to wait til someone with some credibility comes out or sources get named.

I dont buy a word of it. Sounds like a pro that couldn't hack it is trying to make a name for himself

Don't hold back on me. For ball or supstance.

I could be wrong BUT i think Freddie is saying he is attempting to confirm it, not actually confirming it

It's becoming more common for victims of unfounded accusations to sue...

These are some pretty serious allegations that Tiger could argue are affecting his income.

Last month an ex-NHL referee made some public statements about how big a jerk ex-NHL'er Eric Lindros was. Lindros filed suit last week.

Didn't Lance always threaten legal action, but never follow through on it, for those who accused him of PED use???

I wouldn't buy it coming from a guy who hasn't played on tour in 10 years. It's like buying Brandel Chamblee's words, you talk but it goes in one ear and out the other. Guy was unsuccessful but he's the king of all there is golf

Something just has me thinking there may be some truth in what he says. The ball makes me think because didn't bridgestone supposedly build that ball?

Something just has me thinking there may be some truth in what he says. The ball makes me think because didn't bridgestone supposedly build that ball?
Its essentially a B330-RX

Tiger suspended? Used illegal ball?

Its essentially a B330-RX

That's what I thought. 11 cents to make a prov1 comment he made makes me feel even worse when I buy them now.

We know bstone makes the ball, I doubt they would make one illegal for him to use.

Much ado about nothing so far, no real story as yet but it has started conversations so I guess Dan Olsen is happy.

Dan who? ...That's what I thought.

I remember watching a tournament and someone on the show said that Tiger's golf balls were custom made by Nike and only Tiger played them. Which I thought was very important, but it was never discussed again.

I personally think that Tiger used PEDS and the PGA will do everything it can to cover it up. It may be years, if ever, before the story comes out. There's way too many people making mega money to rock the boat now.

I'm not sure what the One Gold and the TW accuracy etc were. The One Platinum was the 330S with a swoosh on it. I think the One Tour was as well, and the Tour D the 330.

Nike didn't make their own balls till the RZN line came out.

Back