Final Contest - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Congrats! Enjoy the ride fellas!

Final Contest - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Congrats! Enjoy the journey!

Congrats guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats boys! We've been waiting for you! Welcome to the #THPLegacy

Army Golf - Sponsored by Wilson Staff w/ KBS and Lamkin
Greggdrews - Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf w/ KBS and Lamkin​

Awesome, guys! Congrats and welcome! The field has been determined. Now we are all pumped to find out the teams.

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys!!

Woooooo! I just rolled out of bed and this is the best news ever!!! Ran back to the bedroom and woke my wife up by jumping on the bed too hahaha...I'll pay for that later. I don't know how someone is supposed to work all day with this excitement coursing through their veins but I'll try.

Thanks to THP, KBS, Lamkin, and Wilson Staff for this huge opportunity. I will do my sponsors and my teammates proud and I'm thrilled to be on this ride with the rest of you!

Now that's my kind of celebration.

Congrats guys!

Congrats! Enjoy the journey!

HOLY FREAKING CRAP, ARMYGOLF!!! I am so insanely stoked for you buddy! There will be some serious celebratory beerage tomorrow at Northview!

Greggdrews, congrats to you as well, enjoy the ride!!

Congrats Armygolf and Greggdrews!!!

Welcome aboard fellas. Sit down, strap up & enjoy the ride. It's going to be a wild one.

Congrats to you two..it'll be here before you know it!

Congrats guys!!

Awesome entries and congratulations to everyone who's made the event! You're going to have a blast and the whole THP community is going to be watching you guys as you prep for this amazing event! You're all super stars now!!!!

Congrats guys.

And congrats to everyone who is in the event.

Congrats to ArmyGolf and greggdrews on being selected to participate in Legacy!!! You what a great time awaits you all!!!

Congratulations guys, well done Curtis!

Congrats guys! You guys are going to have a blast with this one. Seriously great companies and awesome courses!!

congrats guy, have fun on your journey

Congrats guys!!! It'll be an awesome journey for you!

Congrats ArmyGolf and greggdrews!

Back