SeeMore Putters Thread

I went with that one as well. the milling is awesome

I'm hoping to make it my gamer. I love the z3c, but I enjoy a little offset in my putters. Only question is if I go SuperStroke Flatso Ultra or SS2 square. hmmm...

I'm hoping to make it my gamer. I love the z3c, but I enjoy a little offset in my putters. Only question is if I go SuperStroke Flatso Ultra or SS2 square. hmmm...
I hope you love it. It isn't my gamer, but that doesn't mean it's not in the rotation.

I never got along with SS grips, godspeed on that one.

I hope you love it. It isn't my gamer, but that doesn't mean it's not in the rotation.

I never got along with SS grips, godspeed on that one.

I put an SS2 square on the z3c and it's incredible. I switched to SS grips last year and my putting has never been better. Currently have the flatso ultras on everything else though

I was all set to get a Giant FGP, but I noticed the FGP mallets are available for $170:

fgp-mallet.jpg
And now they have the dual back sight lines like my Z3c. If the Giant doesn't feel good enough, I'll be grabbing one of these.

I looked on their website, and it looks like they took away the left handed 100% milled putters. I hope this isnt true! I was thinking about expanding my collection in the coming months

I looked on their website, and it looks like they took away the left handed 100% milled putters. I hope this isnt true! I was thinking about expanding my collection in the coming months

yeah I saw that, maybe they are sold out?

If they dont restock, i have a m2 i could send you
That would be awesome. In the next couple months I might have to take you up on that. Let me know how much you're asking and I will see what I can do!

That would be awesome. In the next couple months I might have to take you up on that. Let me know how much you're asking and I will see what I can do!
PM me when ready, we'll talk

This Private Reserve m1 may end up being my favorite golf club purchase of all time. As a grade A club *****, I have tried to replace it on numerous occasions and it just is so solid.

This Private Reserve m1 may end up being my favorite golf club purchase of all time. As a grade A club *****, I have tried to replace it on numerous occasions and it just is so solid.

I like this epiphany and can't wait to see how long it lasts.

The way that putter rolls and performs for you, it would be a crime to consider getting rid of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New website looks good, much easier to navigate and build out a putter.

Any idea when the Giant will be in local stores? Any stores in particular getting them before others?

Also: will we see CB options in stores?

I knew I was avoiding this thread for a reason. A redesigned website and a Hackers Green patent cover make me want to buy another putter.

*off to the new website*

I knew I was avoiding this thread for a reason. A redesigned website and a Hackers Green patent cover make me want to buy another putter.

*off to the new website*

Just ordered my first. I did not see the hackers patent green cover...went with the pink

Just ordered my first. I did not see the hackers patent green cover...went with the pink
Of course you did. And, just checking their site, it looks like both are already sold out. #sadface

Of course you did. And, just checking their site, it looks like both are already sold out. #sadface

Yea...I gave them a second option in case the pink was gone. Groovy blue.

Back