The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAwkins and Miles Austin wont end up #1 and #2 on the WR list right? please tell me they wont please please please

Im very interested to see how the OL takes shape this year. With a strong OL, I still think this team can be okay...As long as they find someone to throw the ball.

They have Johnny Footb---

Oh.

I'm still holding out for Webster Slaughter.

I did read somewhere they are looking at Ed Dickson to fill the TE void. ..yipee?

I disagree about Crabtree. Crabtree was a solid #2 receiver and has great hands and decent speed. I personally don't think Torrey Smith is an upgrade over Crabtree as I think Torrey Smith is very inconsistent. The problem last year was Kaep had a horrible year and couldn't get the ball to his receivers in an efficient manner. Kaep doesn't know how to throw a touch pass, everything is seems to be thrown as hard as he can. Couple that with the fact that he's not very good at reading the defense, and it makes for a pretty pathetic QB. Kaep's only redeeming quality is his ability to scramble and run. I was honestly pissed that Alex Smith lost the job to Kaep, but that's in the past now and there is no going back. Smith was making a ton of progress under Harbaugh and I thought he could have developed into one of the better QB's in the league, he just wasn't given the chance.

I think Crabs has skills as well but he's often injured and doesn't perform when called upon.

The Smith/Kaep debate is long gone. I think Smith has proven he's a bottom tier QB these last couple seasons with KC. Zero TDs to a WR pretty much shows what kind of QB he is.

I'm still holding out for Webster Slaughter.

I did read somewhere they are looking at Ed Dickson to fill the TE void. ..yipee?

Hahahha

I think Crabs has skills as well but he's often injured and doesn't perform when called upon.

The Smith/Kaep debate is long gone. I think Smith has proven he's a bottom tier QB these last couple seasons with KC. Zero TDs to a WR pretty much shows what kind of QB he is.

Not really. If Tom Brady threw every TD to their Big TE it would be celebrated. The KC offense ran through the TE playing the deep ball. They went after Travis for that very reason. KC and SF were similar teams in a lot of ways last year and Smith led his team to a better record. While I dont think Smith is a great QB, the reasoning behind him being labeled there is flawed.

FWIW I agree with you, I think Smith is a big improvement over Crabtree.

Agree to disagree I guess.

I'm not going to lie about being worried about what's happening with the 49ers this year. They are losing a lot of great players, and along with having basically a revamped coaching staff, this next year could get ugly.

Agree to disagree I guess.

I'm not going to lie about being worried about what's happening with the 49ers this year. They are losing a lot of great players, and along with having basically a revamped coaching staff, this next year could get ugly.

And that we totally agree on. I see a miserable few years to be honest. We suffered through a decade before. I see that happening all over again

I disagree about Crabtree. Crabtree was a solid #2 receiver and has great hands and decent speed. I personally don't think Torrey Smith is an upgrade over Crabtree as I think Torrey Smith is very inconsistent. The problem last year was Kaep had a horrible year and couldn't get the ball to his receivers in an efficient manner. Kaep doesn't know how to throw a touch pass, everything is seems to be thrown as hard as he can. Couple that with the fact that he's not very good at reading the defense, and it makes for a pretty pathetic QB. Kaep's only redeeming quality is his ability to scramble and run. I was honestly pissed that Alex Smith lost the job to Kaep, but that's in the past now and there is no going back. Smith was making a ton of progress under Harbaugh and I thought he could have developed into one of the better QB's in the league, he just wasn't given the chance.
Crabs is a Good #2 Reciver but he is a less physical version of Bolden so we don't need two of the same Torry Smith will help take the top off the Defence and allow guys to come open underneath

Patriots NOT picking up option on Revis.
Andre Johnson officially released.
Brett Kiesel officially released.

Wonder where Revis falls.

Looks like the Jets might be interested in him.
I hope Chris Johnson heals from his bullet wound and signs somewhere so you can draft him in Fantasy. :)

Again? Wonder if he will go back.

No idea but I saw this tweet earlier:

I bet he stays in the AFC East. My guess would be going back to the Pats.

I finally rid myself of him this year. Ironically enough, it was my worst year to date. Maybe I need him haha.

you knew where to find him. But you never like to trade with me #FFNemesis

Wish Miami had the money for him. Grimes and Revis with Wake and Suh, Ellerbee in the middle man that would be nasty. But they just blew their wad on Suh and going to overspend on Trannyhill again.

Wish Miami had the money for him. Grimes and Revis with Wake and Suh, Ellerbee in the middle man that would be nasty. But they just blew their wad on Suh and going to overspend on Trannyhill again.

Suh needed the big money contract so he can pay for all the fines he will get throughout the year.

Suh needed the big money contract so he can pay for all the fines he will get throughout the year.

Yup, get rid of Incognito and bring in Suh one head case to the next.

Wonder where Revis falls.

Looks like the Jets might be interested in him.

Reports from Boston.com have the Pats declining his $20-25 million option which is really no surprise . Given how aggressive they were with McCourty, I tend to think they will be just as aggressive with Revis as well.

Looks like at least the Pats, Jets and Chiefs are interested in him.

This Mike Wallace thing is fascinated. Team asks him to rework deal so they can sign two more players. He says no.
He is being shopped.

This Mike Wallace thing is fascinated. Team asks him to rework deal so they can sign two more players. He says no.
He is being shopped.

Heard him and the HC do not get along. Tanny can't throw a deep ball, if I was Wallace I'd stay firm too. Cut me so I can go somewhere else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back