Buying golf balls online

superhawk

Reaction score
Handicap
me
I've checked 3 different sites for buying used balls online but by the time I add Shipping I might as well buy new at the store.

Do you buy balls online and from where?

I've taken advantage of good deals when buying used balls and came out pretty good. Last time was on Amazon, but fulfilled by LostGolfBalls.

Also have used various sellers on eBay when the price was right.

I buy my balls online, usually enough at a time where I qualify for free shipping and also when there is a sale so I can save some sort of percentage.

Lostgolfballs, I simply make sure I hit the free shipping quote or keep an eye peeled for coupons they run, they're usually always running some sort of discount or free shipping.

What these guys said, lost golf balls and order enough for free shipping.

I just tried Lost Golf Balls earlier and didn't get a good deal.

If Lost GolfBalls doesn't have any deals running, EBay has lots of quality sellers at reasonable prices

I've been very pleased with GolfBallsDirect. The last batch I ordered was in excellent condition. Prices are very fair, and flat rate $6 shipping for anything under $100.

I use knetgolf..free shipping over $99

Use Golf Balls Direct out of Stuart Florida. Plug in Scripp20 at checkout for a 20% discount. Great Balls and Great Prices. Free Shipping over $99.00. They are also the manufacturer of Nitro Balls. Good people as I sometimes pick up balls from the warehouse when I don't want to spend over $100 for free freight.

Same here. I have used KNet and Lostgolfballs. Depends on the time you order, and whether they are offering a deal or not.

So I guess the answer is to buy in bulk. I'm not prepared to do that today but I'll consider it for later.

All of the sites mentioned are sites I went to.

Very happy with lost golf balls as well as the bay

"Golfball Planet" has been stellar for me each and every year. I buy used pro v's for the beginning and the end of the season.

"golf balls unlimited" has my business. I have placed several orders with them, and have always been completely satisfied with their product. Normal free shipping is $50, but they run specials from time to time. I normally get the "near mint" quality, and other than a few players marks the balls have all been in great shape.
I have used LGB in the past, and was not at all happy with the quality I received.

My last purchase was from golfballnut. I have used lostgolfballs in the past tho. Pleased with both.

Trying to figure out the best value in ordering bulk. Are AAAAA balls close to new or noticeably used? Does anyone buy new balls in bulk? Any web sites or sellers on e bay you'd recommend?

Trying to figure out the best value in ordering bulk. Are AAAAA balls close to new or noticeably used? Does anyone buy new balls in bulk? Any web sites or sellers on e bay you'd recommend?

Most are almost always "one hit wonders" you get very few balls that you can tell have a few holes on them.

I just bought 5 dozen Callaway SR3's for $25/dozen with free shipping from Golf Galaxy online. They are $39-$45/dozen in the 3 golf stores near my house. I'll wait for one of their coupons and can usually also get free shipping. 5 dozen will last me a full 12 months.

Last edited:
Just gave golf balls unlimited a chance. 100 Bridgestone 330-rx's for $90 and free shipping.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that's a much better deal on rx's than I found. What condition are the balls in?

They were 4A "near mint" took a chance. The 5a mints were $50 more for the hunted. I don't mind logo's, slight marks, etc

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchase in bulk from the big online used ball sellers on a weekly basis. When you order in bulk, inevitably you get balls that I would not consider to be 5A mint quality. For example, on my most recent order from one of the big companies, I purchased 6 dozen of the 5A 1st-quality Bridgestone Tour B330-RX balls. Of the 72 balls I ordered, 15 of them either were not 5A mint, or they weren't even the B330-RX that I ordered (the were another model).

So about roughly 20% of the balls were not the quality/type that I expected. If you are not super-picky, then it's no big deal. But when I order 5A mint, I don't want balls with cuts, scuffs, or blemishes, and balls of that quality almost always find their way into the bulk orders.

I have a side-business selling golf balls locally in the Denver area. My prices are very competitive to the big online stores, but I weed out all the "near-mint" balls and only sell the highest quality. I sold 4 dozen 2014 ProV1s yesterday and the buyer said they were the nicest used balls he'd ever seen.

I'd recommend sticking to the newer model years, too. The cover technology on the newer models is so much better than just a few years ago, so you get much nicer golf balls. I used to sell the 2011 ProV1s and they almost always had scuffs and scratches because those balls were so soft. I don't sell them anymore because I just can't find them in good enough quality. Anyway, if you do end up purchasing in bulk from one of the big sites, let us know how they turn out.

I scour eBay for deals. You just have to make sure they are not "refurbished".

I recently got a great deal on E6 balls at RockBottomGolf.com $16.00 a dozen for New in the box Bridgestone E6 in Optic Yellow! Great deal. I bought 12 dozen!

Back