The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... Ian Rapaport is saying that the Saints have made Jimmy Graham available via trade.

Just saw on twitter saints and Seahawks trying to finalize deal to send Graham and a fourth to Seattle for their first and max unger

per Jay Glazer... WOWWWWW!!

Saints and Seahawks are trying to finalize a trade.. Jimmy Graham and a 4th rounder for Max Unger and Seattle's 1st rounder.

Bonkers... Jimmy Graham is a Seahawk. Saints paid him a BOATLOAD last July... I wonder if his injury is worse than what we know.

dang it, hate seattle even more now

do like the fact they are willing to go out and make things happen though

UGH, hate Seattle so much.

This offseason has been completely bonkers.

Next trade will be for AP.

This is just nuts

Wow, Graham to Seattle came out of nowhere. Guess we'll see how much of it was Graham, versus Bree's. Same thing with Thomas going to Jacksonville, if that happens... I think both are very good TE's, but I think neither will perform similarly without HoF QB's throwing to them.

Bradford for Foles.

Love seeing the big name trades happening today.

:laughing:

Wow, just wow... This is like the twilight zone or something... HUGE deals... glad none of these big names are going to the AFC West.

I'm hearing draft picks for foles not Bradford.

Teams with the most cap space, as of this morning: Jaguars $68.6MRaiders $60MJets $53.5M Titans $47.1M Browns $43.3M

THere ya go Ricky:

[h=1]
twitter.png
Adam Schefter[/h]Falcons adding LBs: Former Texans LB Brooks Reed is expected to sign with Atlanta as is former Cowboys LB Justin Durant, per sources.

and appears Colts are keeping Adams:

[h=1]Michael Wells[/h]Colts safety Mike Adams just texted me "I'm back"smart moved by Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back