What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some cleaning around the house I'm kicking my feet up and watching some Valspar

Hit a large bucket of balls.

Hit some foam balls around the yard and did some super secret work on a project for LIITA.

Hit some balls outdoors for the first time in 3 months! Yessssssss!!!

Now doing some THPing and will be grabbing some pics of extra club inventory to try and get some more stuff sold.

Took my son to the kids clinic. The kid next to him had a cut down mini SLDR driver. That's the last driver I'd give a 5 yr old lol.

Worked my hands raw on the range today, it feels glorious. I missed this.

Hey #TheGrandaddy, I see you.

Worked my hands raw on the range today, it feels glorious. I missed this.

Hey #TheGrandaddy, I see you.

Always nice having something like that in the back of your mind, pushing you to work a little harder each day.

Actually got to hit balls outside today. It was nice. Went to the range with terra then worked on some wedge work in the back yard with her.

Hit balls at the range for second time. Last week I went and really just got rid of the "winter stiffness" from the layoff and not a good session but was expected and what it was. Today much better. Had a good percentage of well hit balls. Felt pretty good with the swing over all. I left pretty happy and now I just want the weather to allow for course openings. They are shooting for next week. We'll see what happens. March is always funny. One day could be 60 and the next 38. But its coming eventually.

Rolled some putts (poorly) on my BirdieBall and iced my elbow (in general, not from putting).

Went to the range and battled the wind which was really blowing. Tried out the new bag and sand wedge. This was my first swings of the season and in a few months so it was tough going. Ended up good though and I am ready for my 1st round of the year.

Went to the Seminole Intercollegiate golf tournament where FSU came from 8 back to win by 3 shots, shooting -17 as a team in today's round. It was a beautiful day in Tallahassee, warm and sunny.

Had a lesson and got my official handicap.

Walked 18 today. Course was a little soft but it felt great to be out there.

Played 36 today, only intended on playing 18 but had a chance to get another round in with my daughter and jumped on it.

Still waiting for the snow to melt so I just moved my clubs to my new stand bag.

I played 9 with my daughter. Dang it was windy. REALLY windy. And fun.

SUPER solid stand bag there. I enjoyed reviewing that one.

Played 30 holes yesterday.

Was too beautiful out today so I went to my club and chipped and putted for a bit.

9 holes with a THPr. Not a bad start to 2015 season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Track man time and 9 holes with Canadan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back