Live Driver Testing - Come Join Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess when you add them all up, it does not equal nothing. It equals more than a brand new driver.

With all of them added up including shafts, about the price of the Aeroburner TP. I guess I am just really thrifty. ;-)

With all of them added up including shafts, about the price of the Aeroburner TP. I guess I am just really thrifty. ;-)

How so? You said it yourself, its about the same price as the current driver.
FWIW, people get their things in all shapes and sizes, and if someone likes quantity, all the power to them.

How so? You said it yourself, its about the same price as the current driver.
FWIW, people get their things in all shapes and sizes, and if someone likes quantity, all the power to them.

Eventually I plan to get rid of all but the 2 launch labs and the 9015. I like sub 460cc drivers, but I can't hit the SLDR to save my life and it feels harsh to me. I'm giving the XTD to my dad since he needs more loft. The 9032LS has been sitting in my garage and I completely forgot I had it until recently. And the F12LS and Tech were my practice heads for hotmelt.

Are we capping this at 16? I know at least 1, maybe 2 Albatross members who may be interested.

Are we capping this at 16? I know at least 1, maybe 2 Albatross members who may be interested.

We are capped at 16, however if we get another 4, we would open it back up so that we fill another foursome.

Name names. Lets make with the peer pressure and get another four.

Boy, I wish I didn't have to cancel on this. Just couldn't make it happen with the unfortunate life events that came up. You guys are going to have a blast!

Boy, I wish I didn't have to cancel on this. Just couldn't make it happen with the unfortunate life events that came up. You guys are going to have a blast!
sorry man, hope everything is alright, or at least getting better

Hope all is well. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeJB30 says he would like to go if there is a slot. He doesn't have Tapatalk on his cell but I just told him he better go.

I hope everything is OK buddy.

Sorry Erky, I hope all is well.

Just around the corner and with in a couple of days, I will have pictures up of most of the stuff we will be testing out.

02fcb14b1e323ed9eed9f196d9bd2215.jpg

Looking forward to taking a few swings with the Nike Vapors. Hearing good things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this line baffles me, we hear such good things about them, yet I can't get myself to pick it and swing it, can't stand the looks

f845ccd78ea073a713ff3ca506210226.jpg

I'm effin excited, I can't wait to swing some drivers and play a great course with some quality individuals.

I'm effin excited, I can't wait to swing some drivers and play a great course with some quality individuals.
hell yeah! I've only hit a nike driver once, looking forward to the new ones along with everything else

d995dfb77142330c698845d6f107ce7a.jpg

Looking forward to seeing everyone and hitting some of these gorgeous drivers.

I are excited.

I think out of all the stuff that has come out this cycle, I've only taken a couple swings with Scott's Alpha 815, and a single swing with a Vapor Speed at Golfsmith. This is going to be fun, and has a real possibility of becoming very expensive.

I've only swung two on the list: The Wilson Staff D200 and the Ping G30. Looking forward to getting some cracks at the others!

I spent some time swinging the fly Z and r15, everything else I haven't spent much time with, and most I haven't hit at all. I'm looking forward to the quite a few of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back