Live Driver Testing - Come Join Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I of course joke about Greg, he and Troy were the 1st THP people I played golf with and he has been a good friend ever since. So if all of you are going I may have to join in...but I think Jed was just being mean :D

I of course joke about Greg, he and Troy were the 1st THP people I played golf with and he has been a good friend ever since. So if all of you are going I may have to join in...but I think Jed was just being mean :D
guilty. But still sounds good

Jovita is a lot closer to Dade City or Zephyrhills than it is to Brooksville.

No Holiday Inn properties there. Got to stay where the free room is!

guilty. But still sounds good

I figured that was a little dig. I am always ready to down some beers though!

Haha even that Holiday Inn isn't very close to Brooksville proper. If you have the guts to go into town, hit Coney Island or the Red Mule Pub.

Haha even that Holiday Inn isn't very close to Brooksville proper. If you have the guts to go into town, hit Coney Island or the Red Mule Pub.

Yeah, from what I heard, Brooksville proper may be a place we want to avoid...haha. I will have my bodyguard Greg with me though.

Yeah, from what I heard, Brooksville proper may be a place we want to avoid...haha. I will have my bodyguard Greg with me though.
Bring me with you. We're good.

I believe FL and GA have ccw reciprocity lol. Just throwing it out there

I believe FL and GA have ccw reciprocity lol. Just throwing it out there

Greg is the gun man so I am hoping he will have this GA boy's back. He has to as I am his ride back home..haha

Even the little old ladies are carrying in Brooksville

All I know about Brooksville is Brooksville Country Club. The way you guys are talking, I feel like I'm gonna need to kit up.

All I know about Brooksville is Brooksville Country Club. The way you guys are talking, I feel like I'm gonna need to kit up.
There are 2 parts of town. One is really bad and one is nice. The part by the country club where my family has a home if nice. Some horse farms and homes. The other side is no bueno.

Getting closer.

Can't wait for it. 65, and free range on top of it.

That doesn't mean people should wear themselves out on their range, as that course is mentally draining. Usually the greens are very quick and it's easy to run the ball by several feet if you're not careful.

Can I use the driver that makes people drive 300 internet yards?

Can't wait for it. 65, and free range on top of it.

That doesn't mean people should wear themselves out on their range, as that course is mentally draining. Usually the greens are very quick and it's easy to run the ball by several feet if you're not careful.

Really looking for to it myself. It has all the making of a great day!

Updated list of drivers that will be available to try.

Srixon Z545
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond
Callaway XR
TaylorMade R15
TaylorMade AeroBurner
Bridgestone J715
Bridgestone J815
Cleveland CG Black (2015 edition)
Cleveland CG Black Custom (2015 edition)
Cobra Fly-Z+
Cobra Fly-Z
Wilson D200
Ping G30 LS Tec
Nike Vapor Speed
Nike Vapor Pro
Nike Vapor Flex

quite a few in there Im looking forward to more feedback on (Bridgestone Drivers and the CG Black's)

Very impressive list. Looking forward to testing a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This should be a lot of fun. Looking forward to hitting the Vapor drivers and the Fly Z stuff.

The Vapor Pro and G30 are ones that I have to add to my list of curiosity. That list though is phenomenal!!

Last edited:
Oh Nike, your bright colors have worked their magic on me. Want to hit, excited to see them added to the list.

Updated list of drivers that will be available to try.

Srixon Z545
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond
Callaway XR
TaylorMade R15
TaylorMade AeroBurner
Bridgestone J715
Bridgestone J815
Cleveland CG Black (2015 edition)
Cleveland CG Black Custom (2015 edition)
Cobra Fly-Z+
Cobra Fly-Z
Wilson D200
Ping G30 LS Tec
Nike Vapor Speed
Nike Vapor Pro
Nike Vapor Flex

Multiple CG Blacks... oh yes!
quite a few in there Im looking forward to more feedback on (Bridgestone Drivers and the CG Black's)
I'll do my best to get you some solid feedback, from the course of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back