Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

I'm starting to think it was a bad idea to hit 150 balls each day in 45 degree temps. I think my arm is going to fall off.
I did 45 twice and did 90 yesterday and my lower back is sore as hell.

All this talk about sore backs isn't going to earn you more strokes. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All north jerseyeans btw complaining of body aches. The South is staying strong.

Just boosting your confidence.

Sent from my LG G3
My confidence went thru the roof when I found out how many strokes I was getting

All north jerseyeans btw complaining of body aches. The South is staying strong.
The only thing that hurts today is my liver. Stupid drunk putting...!

My glutes hurt like hell from the range work. I have to get some putting in stat.

Looks like it's shaping up to be a good year. My little one begged me to go to the range yesterday. That never happens. We both hit the ball great. Body is feeling better. Then this morning she sends me a text asking to go to the range again today. I think she has finally caught the golf bug! More range time for Dad!

Looks like it's shaping up to be a good year. My little one begged me to go to the range yesterday. That never happens. We both hit the ball great. Body is feeling better. Then this morning she sends me a text asking to go to the range again today. I think she has finally caught the golf bug! More range time for Dad!

Nice work! Did she get Wishon's? I think I saw you on Rt 10 yesterday in East Hanover.

Nice work! Did she get Wishon's? I think I saw you on Rt 10 yesterday in East Hanover.

They come in on Thursday. She is so excited! Yes I was on Rt 10 yesterday. Heading to golf galaxy.

That's great Jeff. I can only hope my kids have the same enthusiasm for golf!

Awesome news!!! That's good parenting on your part. I hope my daughter gets the golf bug too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit the range the last two days. I'm getting older by the minute. I can barely move today.

I hear you. Go see Brett at GPI, he can fix that.

My England trip for work got moved to the week leading up to this so I will playing overseas on the 19th and 20th and maybe the 21st. I land back in the states on the 24th. Recover for a day then tee it up again at the cup. I will be exhausted.

My England trip for work got moved to the week leading up to this so I will playing overseas on the 19th and 20th and maybe the 21st. I land back in the states on the 24th. Recover for a day then tee it up again at the cup. I will be exhausted.

Good thing you are partnered with me. Dont expect much out of me..haha

This has gotten too quiet. Thankfully I'm down in Virginia playing some golf this weekend getting ready for this event. Hope you guys enjoy the weather!

We are looking forward to our 4+ inches of snow tomorrow.

Sent from my LG G3

I finally played on a real course yesterday for the first time since December. Now it's gonna snow again....... greatt

This has gotten too quiet. Thankfully I'm down in Virginia playing some golf this weekend getting ready for this event. Hope you guys enjoy the weather!
Where in VA are you man? Hopefully just getting rain in the NOVA area

Where in VA are you man? Hopefully just getting rain in the NOVA area

Williamsburg. But traveling to play RNK and Brickshire on Saturday, trying to play nine tomorrow though

Back