The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like pickles on my burgers or chickend sandwich. that's why chic-fil-a gets the nod from me. but being closed on sunday's, i have to deduct a point or two.

Dont forget the awesome waffle fries! They're the only one left with good fries these days. And the cookies & cream shake is purty good too

There is a breakfast place that has teh best breakfast food I have ever had. Every time someone comes to visit, we take them there and they say teh same thing. I have been all around this country, and not sure I have ever had french toast quite like this and other things too. I think we may have to go there this weekend.

There is a breakfast place that has teh best breakfast food I have ever had. Every time someone comes to visit, we take them there and they say teh same thing. I have been all around this country, and not sure I have ever had french toast quite like this and other things too. I think we may have to go there this weekend.

Dude youre killing me. Those hash browns were dang good too! Really, what wasnt? That was place did have the best french toast Ive had!

Dude youre killing me. Those hash browns were dang good too! Really, what wasnt? That was place did have the best french toast Ive had!

I know. We have not been back since you left. Im dying for that apple fritter french toast.

I know. We have not been back since you left. Im dying for that apple fritter french toast.

What if they dont have it anymore? That always happens to me when I cant wait to have something again!

What if they dont have it anymore? That always happens to me when I cant wait to have something again!

Cmon, you have been there, they would never do that to me...haha

Cmon, you have been there, they would never do that to me...haha

I need to come back for wings and french toast, I'll even settle for regular french toast! If we can fit in some golf, thats ok haha

there's a killer breakfast joint here. they're famous for their sweet potato pancakes and their biscuits and gravy........mmmm, breakfast food! i might go fry an egg or something.

I need to come back for wings and french toast, I'll even settle for regular french toast! If we can fit in some golf, thats ok haha

Can you be here by tomorrow morning? Already have a tee time. You make it, there is a white putter with your name on it.

Not stamped mind you.

there's a killer breakfast joint here. they're famous for their sweet potato pancakes and their biscuits and gravy........mmmm, breakfast food! i might go fry an egg or something.

cook some bacon too and then you can make one of them killer egg sandwiches!! mmmmm Breakfast food rocks

Can you be here by tomorrow morning? Already have a tee time. You make it, there is a white putter with your name on it.

that sound you just heard was OEM hitting the floor!!!!! i can't wait to wake up and read the "OEM's back at THP HQ" thread.

cook some bacon too and then you can make one of them killer egg sandwiches!! mmmmm Breakfast food rocks

i might regret saying this but we don't have any bacon in this house. we're vegetarians

Not stamped mind you.

ha, thats funny, the gf was just asking me before I left for work when my next trip to FL was going to happen. I said in September for the outing and she didnt think I could wait that long for FL golf haha

ditto on the breakfast rockin! now get your OEM ass down to FL for your Ghost putter and french toast!

that sound you just heard was OEM hitting the floor!!!!! i can't wait to wake up and read the "OEM's back at THP HQ" thread.
lmao and then the OEM and JB @ Sarasota National thread. I want that damn 17th hole!!! That hole stole my sub 90 round!

i might regret saying this but we don't have any bacon in this house. we're vegetarians

What? Now your a dainty vegetarian?

lmao and then the OEM and JB @ Sarasota National thread. I want that damn 17th hole!!! That hole stole my sub 90 round!

What? Now your a dainty vegetarian?

dude, how many dainty people do you know that wears crocs?

dude, how many dainty people do you know that wears crocs?

And now you have to bring those up!!??! JB, send TC to time out!

What about steak? Nothing is better then a marinated rib eye then grilled to perfection!

i'm not a vegetarian guys, i'm just yankin' your chains. if i was on death row, my last meal would be a ribeye, with a side of prime rib, and a big dish of horseradish sauce.

i'm not a vegetarian guys, i'm just yankin' your chains. if i was on death row, my last meal would be a ribeye, with a side of prime rib, and a big dish of horseradish sauce.

Dont scare us like that! Jerk! haha

nothing like teasing a bunch of the guys over MEAT!

The "I might go fry up an egg" was a giveaway. Unless you're frying up broccoli or cauliflower eggs.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back