What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go Ron. Shoe ponder over, for now.

Adams Xtd limited 4-p. Just cause they were cheap. Yea I have a problem...

9 holes for myself and my father. His first time out this year.

Went to the PGA Superstore and for 3 new hats and then a 7 iron for my daughter. I am excited to see the look on her face when I give it to her!

Picked up a box of Chrome Soft and a Nike web belt at Golf Galaxy. Had a coupon for 300 points with a purchase of $25 and the woman gave it back to me. So I am going back to pick up another box and 300 more points tomorrow.

Spotted a full set of Ping Eye Irons, 2-PW on Craigslist. Pics looked good so I took a shot. They were older but very lightly used. So I took them. Stopped at the store and picked up new grips and after about an hour or so of fun, I now have a pretty nice set of new(er) to me Pings!!!!!

Was at PGASS and found a mint condition XHot 4 hybrid for $39.99 Seeing if I can cancel my Bio Cell hybrid order. So freaking happy.

Haha I was just at PGA superstore and got a Bio Cell hybrid in fantastic shape for 39.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to Golf town for some grips and hit the Cally pro's and S55's, decided I like the 55's a little more but they don't have a gap wedge so I ordered a 50* mp T5 with Nippon 1150 and no grips. Should be here in a week or so.

New hat from my local shop....

fc76a9c9348e996bc211bccd23cf7387.jpg

Nice looking Ping hat.

I bought a green Fly Z driver

There's a new set of titleist AP2 irons in my bag as of 20 minutes ago

There's a new set of titleist AP2 irons in my bag as of 20 minutes ago
Look at this guy. You couldn't stand that everything in your bag fit you huh, had to do something? :D

Look at this guy. You couldn't stand that everything in your bag fit you huh, had to do something? :D
The old stuff doesn't fit as well with new swing Danny but new stuff is closer to my club champion fitting specs

Final payment for Love is in the Air. I can almost taste the Umbrella drinks already.

Green fees.

Picked up a box of Chrome Soft and a Nike web belt at Golf Galaxy. Had a coupon for 300 points with a purchase of $25 and the woman gave it back to me. So I am going back to pick up another box and 300 more points tomorrow.

My Golf Galaxy gave mine back to me as well, I'm not complaining though.

Final payment for Love is in the Air. I can almost taste the Umbrella drinks already.

oops! totally forgot about this. I just paid mine as well. :)

My Golf Galaxy gave mine back to me as well, I'm not complaining though.
Same here.. Going to go pick up another box of Chrome Soft later in the week. Another 300 points is another $10.

Great grips I love them and have honestly never been a lamkin fan .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back