Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gonna do.something about it or just keep hoping?

Its getting closer and closer to happening.

The only reason I have not made it a purchase is because I hit my current driver pretty well. Think I am going to bite the bullet this week.

You already know where my vote is... the X3 is incredible! I do not think you can go wrong with either of them though.

Is this an enabling post sir?

Is this an enabling post sir?

My friend.. this is what we do. Also, the X3 is quite a bit cheaper and really simple to custom order to match your specs.

My friend.. this is what we do. Also, the X3 is quite a bit cheaper and really simple to custom order to match your specs.

Damn you... And I'm close to a golf galaxy today. Hmm.

Damn you... And I'm close to a golf galaxy today. Hmm.

Go give it a roll... cause I bet I know what happens after you see it and roll it.

Ugh. Ok. You twisted my arm.

Go give it a roll... cause I bet I know what happens after you see it and roll it.

I wonder if I can get one in blue with 40-0 on it?

Debating trying a new ball. I've used my trusty Q-Star and the DT Solo, and the e6, about to try the Callaway SuperSoft. Someone give me a suggestion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bridgestone E5

Pondering a set for my wife. Something simple and inexpensive to get her started.

Pondering a set for my wife. Something simple and inexpensive to get her started.

Callaway Preowned is a great place to look. Lots of options, and some of the older stuff is a steal. My wife is playing a set of Razr X HL irons we got from there. It was a lot easier to find lefty clubs for her there than anywhere else, since they had a lot of iron/flex combos.

Callaway Preowned is a great place to look. Lots of options, and some of the older stuff is a steal. My wife is playing a set of Razr X HL irons we got from there. It was a lot easier to find lefty clubs for her there than anywhere else, since they had a lot of iron/flex combos.
I've been browsing there. They have an Edge combo set for around 500, and 30% off would be nice. More importantly, the colors are gender neutral. My wife said she doesn't want any wild colors.

I've been browsing there. They have an Edge combo set for around 500, and 30% off would be nice. More importantly, the colors are gender neutral. My wife said she doesn't want any wild colors.

Yup, that was a big plus. My wife is also pretty strong so we got lightweight senior shafts, which she much preferred to the 50g women's iron shafts she had previously.

Yup, that was a big plus. My wife is also pretty strong so we got lightweight senior shafts, which she much preferred to the 50g women's iron shafts she had previously.
Yeah, for just starting out, I can't imagine the ladies flex shafts not working for her. At least it is something to get her going until we know she's really into the game.

Wondering how good the iRod in my 20° X2Hot is going to be....

Sldr mini. Thanks 441

Sldr mini. Thanks 441

Not me, that is Rbarts

Should have tried it off the tee, I was going to til I started hitting my driver decent

Hard pondering the Betti QB6 now. Have a few items up for sale trying to fund it. I think its high time for a premium milled putter.

Looking for a new (to me) Smart Square putter. Someday when I'm done raising kids I might know what it's like to buy brand new, but that is 12 years down the road. :)

Another round with the Tour Grinds and I still think I may go back to the ATVs. Maybe I'm not as good of a wedge player as I thought.

also pondering a new putter grip..... again.

The garsen just isn't working as well as I would like. Thinking the Iomic mid-size is what I am looking for, a little bigger than standard and the 75g weight seems perfect. maybe there a few others out there.

Last edited:
also pondering a new putter grip..... again.

The garsen just isn't working as well as I would like. Thinking the Iomic mid-size is what I am looking for, a little bigger than standard and the 75g weight seems perfect. maybe there a few others out there. the

UTx...

Another round with the Tour Grinds and I still think I may go back to the ATVs. Maybe I'm not as good of a wedge player as I thought.

Sometimes a little junk in the trunk is a good thing haha

I'm pondering putters again. After rolling ArmyGolf's Cottonwood II, I'm not sure that I want to go to a full wide flange like I thought before - the CWII was wider than I expected, and it's kind of a "half-wide". I think I'll either go Potenza or Cottonwood, maybe even Cortino.

Wondering how good the iRod in my 20° X2Hot is going to be....

Same here, I'm dropping it off today or tomorrow to be put in my hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back