Status
Not open for further replies.
Put 200 miles on the car I bought today. Had a smile the whole time.

Just paid off my mortgage! I am now 100% debt free!!!

Congrats!! We did that last month and it defintely is a great feeling.

One hour at the driving range on a nice day makes me happy!

I get to drop my car off to finally get fixed.

Happy official opening day of the golf season!!!

Stopped in at the golf shop and my new bag is in and was told my new irons will be in today so I will be stopping back to pick them up in a bit. Keep watch in the What did you buy today thread for pics. :banana:

Favorite golf course opens tomorrow. I'm sure blugold will beat me out there :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorite golf course opens tomorrow. I'm sure blugold will beat me out there :/

Chipping and putting tomorrow after 3!!!!!!!

Final approval received, my new work laptop gets ordered tomorrow.

My wife is home after a couple of nights in the hospital, the "check engine" light in the car was covered under warranty, getting a tax refund and the snow is almost gone.
Not a bad way to start the weekend.

My boss just went to sit down at his desk and missed the chair. I just heard a loud crash and walked in to see him laying on the ground grabbing his arse. Just made my whole day. #Karma

My boss just went to sit down at his desk and missed the chair. I just heard a loud crash and walked in to see him laying on the ground grabbing his arse. Just made my whole day. #Karma

ahahahha, did you pull the chair?

My boss just came to me and asked we do my year end evaluation around a few beers next week when we will be on a business trip. I can't see this going wrong

ahahahha, did you pull the chair?

My boss just came to me and asked we do my year end evaluation around a few beers next week when we will be on a business trip. I can't see this going wrong

I wish I did. Haha

Ft. Drum has been sunny and in the 50's two days in a row now. Nothing makes me happier than this!

It's amazing what a few days of warmer temperatures and a little fresh air will do to lift your spirits.

Windows down....music UP.

It's amazing what a few days of warmer temperatures and a little fresh air will do to lift your spirits.

Hopefully this warmer weather will make that creaky elbow/arm feel better.

Hopefully this warmer weather will make that creaky elbow/arm feel better.
I'm calling the ortho today to see what he thinks about a cortizone shot (or if there is something other than tendinitis going on). I can play through it (have been since October), but it would be nice to play a pain free round of golf for the first time since June (the last round before breaking my wrist).

I got off my lazy butt and worked out today. Seems silly, but all I really wanted to do was lay by a pool and eat chocolate. I still have a loooooong way to go and a bazillion pounds to lose, but I am making an effort, so I am happy for that.

Suns out guns out.

I got off my lazy butt and worked out today. Seems silly, but all I really wanted to do was lay by a pool and eat chocolate. I still have a loooooong way to go and a bazillion pounds to lose, but I am making an effort, so I am happy for that.

Any boxes of cookies left?

Any boxes of cookies left?

All but the 3 Josh ate before he left. My sister stayed with me last weekend and helped herself to some, but I have only eaten 4 cookies total. I am like yoda, my willpower is strong. I am also clearly a giant dork. I should stop typing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back