Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm completely off crutches today after my hamstring surgery five weeks ago. Two and a half weeks of rehab have been great so far. If you're in the NY/NJ/CT area, I recommend http://www.ivyrehab.com/ and the group in Westfield, NJ is super and so much fun!

April is Occupational Therapy Month so go hug a therapist!

2cd2029bbe5cdd2fb0c345bbf2084bc3.jpg

The Happy Thread

Congrats. I know it's a great feeling to walk unaided again.

I got to play golf today and it was warm enough to be comfortable in a short sleeve shirt. :clapp:

That's a big deal! I only have like $5K left on mine, and I keep saying I am just going to pay it off and be done but my interest rate is so low that I just keep putting it off.
Thanks! Mine is in that neighborhood, and yeah I've debated just letting it go and dumping more heavily into my 401k, but I honestly think it'll end up being close to a wash. My interest rate is low but not in the basement.

While ddec slept I took our two older nieces to the driving range and for ice cream. Obviously that's what you do on a 40° day. I think I created 2 monsters they finished a large bucket and looked at me and asked for another.
501020656d71dee3382a1e7158701d35.jpg

21e18e4ee3963bbf2ca35d0f1b96eb06.jpg

Last edited:
going golfing today with T2GRN18 at a favorite course of mine. wish another THPer CAA_Beat was able to make it, but plenty of time to get out with him.

now back to the fun of studying for midterm before heading out.

Little putting practice

3f2b8d544c331f895e04309e4a7e082e.jpg

Why does that make me happy? My daughter came running and said "Daddy, I wanna play." So now she is putting and ball retrieving for me.

going golfing today with T2GRN18 at a favorite course of mine. wish another THPer CAA_Beat was able to make it, but plenty of time to get out with him.

now back to the fun of studying for midterm before heading out.
Have a blast guys!

After what seemed like a million problems with Turbo Tax this year, I am very happy that my taxes are finally done and filed.

Little putting practice

Why does that make me happy? My daughter came running and said "Daddy, I wanna play." So now she is putting and ball retrieving for me.
What's the stimp on a rug like that? Looks fast

What's the stimp on a rug like that? Looks fast
10 and there is a pretty significant left to right break right in front of the cup. Haha

After what seemed like a million problems with Turbo Tax this year, I am very happy that my taxes are finally done and filed.

Nice feeling isn't it Frank? I was glad to see my refund direct deposited this week.

Got to see my daughter this Easter weekend. We took a trip to Knoxville where she attends The University of TN. She is becoming such a beautiful and well rounded young woman. She changes so much between the times we get to see her. I am so proud and so scared that she doesn't need me any more. We spent a lot of time with her boyfriend and I gave him a TON of crap. Was so much fun to do too.

When we left this morning, she said: "I know you like him...." I guess he's o.k. And it makes me happy that she knows daddy is just vetting the young man properly. Just feel good today, plus she comes home for the summer in three weeks.

JM

Got to see my daughter this Easter weekend. We took a trip to Knoxville where she attends The University of TN. She is becoming such a beautiful and well rounded young woman. She changes so much between the times we get to see her. I am so proud and so scared that she doesn't need me any more. We spent a lot of time with her boyfriend and I gave him a TON of crap. Was so much fun to do too.

When we left this morning, she said: "I know you like him...." I guess he's o.k. And it makes me happy that she knows daddy is just vetting the young man properly. Just feel good today, plus she comes home for the summer in three weeks.

JM
I like this post.

View attachment 19408

Last minute gift from my wife! Going to drive me crazy the next few days sitting unused since I can't get away from work before the Tmobile store closes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Applying to new jobs today. Feels like a new beginning after 7 years in my current position. Now we get to play the waiting game!

Yesterday we found out the new baby is another BOY. Two boys two years apart is going to be fun! Now 99% of the wife and I conversations will consist of baby names lol.

Yesterday we found out the new baby is another BOY. Two boys two years apart is going to be fun! Now 99% of the wife and I conversations will consist of baby names lol.

Awesome dude!! Congrats!!

Congrats!

Congrats Theo, that's awesome man!

Congrats on the upcoming addition to the team!

Congratulations Spring !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking like Monday will be my first meet and greet and play together round(s) with other THPers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back