Status
Not open for further replies.
We put our house on the market and got an offer and signed contract within 4 days of it being listed! Now we have to find a place to live until our new house is finished. Good problem to have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We put our house on the market and got an offer and signed contract within 4 days of it being listed! Now we have to find a place to live until our new house is finished. Good problem to have

That's awesome dude. Thinking back to our conversation at Mission Inn this is a huge weight off your shoulders.

Congrats man!!!!

What a horrible problem to have. Way to go.

Have a feeling my phone interview, despite my recovering voice from this horrendous sickness, went pretty well. If only they knew how perfect I am for the position.

Congrats Adam!

Have a feeling my phone interview, despite my recovering voice from this horrendous sickness, went pretty well. If only they knew how perfect I am for the position.

We need more details...where? doing what? internship?

Congrats Spring, hope everything goes well for you both

Couple of happy things for me today -

First one is I have a tee time booked for this Sunday, will be the first round of the year following my back issues and trying to get back to being healthy again with range sessions
Secondly, the weather was nice enough today that I took my motorbike out for a quick run after charging the battery overnight. It wasn't far but it still brought a smile to my face being able to get it back out again

That's awesome dude. Thinking back to our conversation at Mission Inn this is a huge weight off your shoulders.

Thanks dude. Huge weight for sure.

Last couple days have had a lot of happy. Plumbing issue in the new house only cost a couple hundred to fix, got news that the house we have an accepted offer on appraised for the full offer price (Realtors were unsure of that), and we should have a closing date by the end of the week.

And perhaps the thing I'm most excited for right now - I have a tee time booked for Sunday.

Lots of great posts in here lately, so happy for you guys!!!

I guess I took second in my flight for the tourney I played 2 weekends ago. That plus a KP earned me a little coin over and above the entry fee. Pretty nice, especially considering I had two terrible blowup holes.

This might sound a little bit stupid to some, but it's taken me a really long time to come around on. Tough experiences in high school made this process a lot longer than it should have, as I experienced a ton of negativity from people because I was 'different' despite people from other more 'exotic' countries being celebrated for their origins..

Anyways, I'm genuinely proud to live in America. The opportunity here is massive, I've had incredible experiences and met some of the best people I know here. I'm grateful for everything I've experienced in this Country and would proudly wear the flag (alongside a Canadian one) anywhere I go.

Just in a really good way about it. Again, may seem like nothing to a lot of people, but it's a pretty big deal to me.

This might sound a little bit stupid to some, but it's taken me a really long time to come around on. Tough experiences in high school made this process a lot longer than it should have, as I experienced a ton of negativity from people because I was 'different' despite people from other more 'exotic' countries being celebrated for their origins..

Anyways, I'm genuinely proud to live in America. The opportunity here is massive, I've had incredible experiences and met some of the best people I know here. I'm grateful for everything I've experienced in this Country and would proudly wear the flag (alongside a Canadian one) anywhere I go.

Just in a really good way about it. Again, may seem like nothing to a lot of people, but it's a pretty big deal to me.
Awesome man, I'm glad you have been able to make a happy place here. anyone who gave you a legitimate hard time about being Canadian is an asshat.

Also want to take this chance to say if you have ever thought I was serious about any negative remark about you or anyone else being from Canada, I'm sorry. I make jokes about the Canada the same way I do about Ohio, California or anywhere else. No meaning behind any of it.

Edit: except when I say it's too freaking cold. It's dumb

Last edited:
You're a phenomenal person Dan, I enjoy the levity you bring to situations.

That is something to be proud of. Does that mean you will stop putting the letter u in favorite and color? I kid I kid.

Awesome man, anyone who gave you a legitimate hard time about being Canadian is an asshat.

Also want to take this chance to say if you have ever thought I was serious about any negative remark about you or anyone else being from Canada, I'm sorry. I make jokes about the Canada the same way I do about Ohio, California or anywhere else. No meaning behind any of it.

High school kids are who they are dude, it gave me a fairly thick shell and I'm grateful for that despite it basically destroying my perception of high school as a whole. It also got me focused on travel hockey and that produced some pretty incredible experiences for me as well. I've got a lot of 'asshats' to be thankful for, as stupid as it sounds.

I don't take the Canada stuff personally and never take it seriously. The beautiful thing about ripping on Canada is the deep lack of creativity that most face haha! Once you've heard it 1,000 times it's just of just fluffy nonsense!

The only regret I have is losing my accent. I spent years trying to hide it and I love going back there because it comes back in a BIG hurry hahahaha

High school kids are who they are dude, it gave me a fairly thick shell and I'm grateful for that despite it basically destroying my perception of high school as a whole. It also got me focused on travel hockey and that produced some pretty incredible experiences for me as well. I've got a lot of 'asshats' to be thankful for, as stupid as it sounds.

I don't take the Canada stuff personally and never take it seriously. The beautiful thing about ripping on Canada is the deep lack of creativity that most face haha! Once you've heard it 1,000 times it's just of just fluffy nonsense!

The only regret I have is losing my accent. I spent years trying to hide it and I love going back there because it comes back in a BIG hurry hahahaha
Wait, you mean I wasn't the first to respond ''Eh''?

totally awesome dude. i include you in the few canadians i like...i kid, there are many and i am privileged to have met you and had the chance to talk with you about golf and stuff.

Last September, going into #TheGauntlet, my index was right around 18. Two weeks out I completely lost my swing and basically had to start over. I'm now a 14.6 trending to a 13.6 after my last two entries. I was so upset at myself how I was playing then. People would tell me they see such potential, that I could be a single digit easily, then I'd card a seven, or a bunch of doubles in a row. I still miss shots, but my misses aren't near as penal and I'm able to recover more often than not. We weren't keeping score on Saturday, but I played pretty terribly which continued into Sunday's round, but turned it around and into a new PB, even with three doubles on the front nine.

After playing nine last night, my last 18 holes is a score of 80. 80! I like where this is headed.

Sales man just gave us deal and we saved $500 and a new GPS is going for $450 this is a sign not a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back