Signup - 2015 THP Invitational at The Club - Savannah, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2015 THP Event calendar is jam packed and part of the THP Invitational Series is this event in Savannah, GA. All of the details for this awesome event can be found right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...P-Invitational-at-The-Club-at-Savannah-Harbor

How To Signup
Signup is open today at 2pm EST and remain open for 1 hour.
Signup is open today and tomorrow for that one hour period
Each night we will randomly select 20 people that signed up during the 1 hour period
Sending in entry early or late will not be counted.
Send an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
Include this info (all must be included to qualify)
Your full name
Your forum screen name
Your handicap index or approximate number

Sit back and join us in the evening to see if you are selected to be a part of this Invitational.
If you do not get selected the first night, THP will repeat this the next day for another 20 people. You will need to signup again if you are not selected.

If you do not get into the first 40, a waiting list will be set up with those remaining and many times it has a way of working out.

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club and help support an amazing organization called Folds of Honor. You can do so by clicking here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to all of those folks signing up!!

E-mail sent! Fingers crossed. Good luck, everyone!!

done, hoping for the best

Good Luck -
Email sent!!

Just sent mine in. Can't wait. Good luck everybody

Sent
:banana:

Best week of the year, best signup of the year. Let's do it.

and now I wait

Email in, finger's crossed.

Based on signups, I would say if you want in, all you have to do is signup. Expected more demand for this one, but oh well, those that get in are in for a real treat.

Email sent and now the waiting game

Based on signups, I would say if you want in, all you have to do is signup. Expected more demand for this one, but oh well, those that get in are in for a real treat.

I was thinking the same thing. This is going to be such a spectacular event, I hope we get more signups because people are going to miss out on one heck of an event otherwise.

Put my name in the hopper! email sent!

Hey, maybe they will let us defend our GA Invitational Title!

I like the sound of that!

For those on the fence, you need to get in. This course is a really great one!

I like the sound of that!

For those on the fence, you need to get in. This course is a really great one!

Stop encouraging them!

Play where these two guys played together!

5175e3f079fb.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. This is going to be such a spectacular event, I hope we get more signups because people are going to miss out on one heck of an event otherwise.
I want there to be huge excitement for this event, but I want in first. :D

I've heard nothing but amazing feedback about this place. Come on, guys!!!

Email sent! I had to go in early today and tomorrow, and wasn't sure if I would be able to get away to send it. Good luck everybody!

Hoping we get a few more. So far there this is a bit concerning, but we will continue to hope that people want to join us for something special in Savannah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back