Houston Area THP group

Houston thread been rather dormant, Sunday March 15 any interest for an early tee time?

Possibly... I am having Lasik on the 13th, but I think I would be good to go by then. I'll have to check.

Anyone around to tee it up on Saturday morning, March 14? Wife and I will be in town for a wedding, but it's an evening wedding so I've got the free pass to play golf in the morning. Either post in this thread or PM me.

Anyone around to tee it up on Saturday morning, March 14? Wife and I will be in town for a wedding, but it's an evening wedding so I've got the free pass to play golf in the morning. Either post in this thread or PM me.

I should be able to make that work. Let me check the schedule.

Hey if any you gents from the area want some TW15, I can get them for very good price. About 20% off retail. If intersted pm me.

Anyone playing sunday?

I do not believe so since I am not supposed to play golf for the first week after my surgery. Weather is going to be perfect this weekend!

Wish I could, but Sunday AM the lord calls

Jacob how did the surgery go?

I do not believe so since I am not supposed to play golf for the first week after my surgery. Weather is going to be perfect this weekend!
I didnt even know you had surgery. What did you get surgery on and how did it go?

I didnt even know you had surgery. What did you get surgery on and how did it go?

It's tomorrow... hopefully I won't be blind.

It's tomorrow... hopefully I won't be blind.

It's just lasers cutting your eyes, no big deal.

c7095446bf36892564fb59b498783ece.jpg

Lol. Supposedly you go blind for 10-15 seconds during the surgery. That is going to freak me out. I'll get some sweet goggles though and look like Akeem for a few days.

Gotcha! I need to look into doing that. I am as blind as a bat.

yeah I putt like I am blind.

starting to play again. played at longwood last saturday. palmetto and post oak. beautiful day. i'm off this friday. i think my cousin and i are gonna play somewhere if anyone would like to join us.

starting to play again. played at longwood last saturday. palmetto and post oak. beautiful day. i'm off this friday. i think my cousin and i are gonna play somewhere if anyone would like to join us.

I may be able to set something up at Kingwood CC or even Deerwood on Friday PM. Need to check on rates.

Hey gang! Thought I would drop in and say hi as I haven't been around in awhile. My 3 month work project turned into almost 8 months of 12-14 hour days but the good news is it finally wrapped up last week!

Now time to break out the clubs and see if I can still swing them (only played twice since last July).

Let me know if anybody is putting anything together, would be great to catch up.

Hey gang! Thought I would drop in and say hi as I haven't been around in awhile. My 3 month work project turned into almost 8 months of 12-14 hour days but the good news is it finally wrapped up last week!

Now time to break out the clubs and see if I can still swing them (only played twice since last July).

Let me know if anybody is putting anything together, would be great to catch up.

Glad to see you back. We've been quiet, but with weather and daylight savings time we should be able to start getting out more.

Quite a few new guys so would be fun to get a monthly get together going.

Glad to see you back. We've been quiet, but with weather and daylight savings time we should be able to start getting out more.

Quite a few new guys so would be fun to get a monthly get together going.

I've been busy myself lately, but I would definitely like to participate in a monthly THP get-together in the Houston area.

I am still around and I am still teeing off early on sundays. Every now and then I get off from work early on the weekdays and go hit some at Memorial.

Hi all!

New member here. I'm an expat living in Japan, but my parents live in Kingwood and my brother in Sugar Land. About once a year I spend 3-4 weeks in the Houston area visiting family, all the time wishing I knew someone I could golf with. I hope you all don't mind if I join one of your outings the next time I am in the States. Next trip hasn't been planned yet, but I usually visit around the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Hi all!

New member here. I'm an expat living in Japan, but my parents live in Kingwood and my brother in Sugar Land. About once a year I spend 3-4 weeks in the Houston area visiting family, all the time wishing I knew someone I could golf with. I hope you all don't mind if I join one of your outings the next time I am in the States. Next trip hasn't been planned yet, but I usually visit around the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Welcome and glad to have you. Keep in touch and I'm sure we can get out when you are in town.

cousin and i are playing at the best course in houston. . . bear creek tomorrow at 1130 if anyone wants to join us.

jank how are your eyeballs?

Good! Still can't swim for another few weeks, but other than that I am all good. Great investment, so far!

Back