Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to try to take advantage of the few decent days sandwiched between rainy ones. Probably will be wet and walking only but at this point I'll take it.

Beautiful 60 and sunny today and yesterday, but will be more like 50 and raining when I get a chance to play this weekend. D'oh!

I've got a tee time at a GREAT course tomorrow and the heavens have just opened up, along with some nasty wind.

Should be a freaking blast!!

We have had solid rain the last 3 days, and today it cleared nicely to get out and play for our sat comp. Sunny, little wind and 18°C.

Windy and mid 60s with sunshine

Just a great day to be out on the course. Sun was shinning nice and bright and mid 60s pretty awesome

First round of the year, guess what time we tee off.....

Screenshot_2015-04-12-08-50-02_zps3a7hmxpq.png

High of 62 today, playing 9 holes when I get out of work

Finally have the warmer weather setting in here in Vermont! My local course put out a newsletter a couple weeks ago saying they hoped to open on the 18th. The course I play frequently in Massachusetts is set to open tomorrow.

Rain rain go away come again another day....
Really debating whether or not to brave the rain or go to a demo day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical Montana spring weather all the sudden. The official high was 80 yesterday. Right now, it is 33 and snowing. Back up to 60 tomorrow.

More wind: 22 mph, gusting to 32 mph. Seems like every time I play it's windy. Supposed to settle down tomorrow....

I'm gonna build an Ark!

Overcast and no wind = mosquitoes....

I'm gonna build an Ark!

Overcast and no wind = mosquitoes....
As dry as it is here it could rain for 30 days straight before we would have enough standing water for mosquitoes.

Winds have finally calmed down after gusting to around 40 mph the last 3 days. Supposed to be 85° today and 95° by Saturday. I will have to start thinking about my summer bag setup soon.

67 and sunny, wind SW at 8mph.
Beautiful weather to play at Circling Raven tomorrow !

Very nice today: sunny, 65 degrees, 9-mph winds.

We Teed Off at 2PM today, cart path only after 2" of rain in 14 Hours yesterday evening/night and managed to finish not 15 minutes before the skies opened up again this afternoon.

Rain, rain, and more rain. It's sloppy out there.

Yuck. Only 38 degrees, 27 degrees with the 21-mph wind (gusting to 32 mph). Played anyway....

Oh so beautiful out there today! Teeing up at 1:00 p.m. at Athens CC with KellyBo, MarcH, & myself along with our host who is Kelly's other son Jason. Her brother Ronnie is coming up too to join the activity . Being totally private allows a fivesome now and then so we're going to have a family fun day. :bomb: Everyone of these folks are good golfers so I hope I can hang in there. :bulgy-eyes:

Temperature was okay (50 degrees), but 31-mph winds gusting to 37 mph. Getting tired of the wind....

Nice weather: 51 degrees and sunny with no wind. Bad golf....

Teed off at 9:00 and it was COLD! Temperatures were around 50 degrees, but no sun, and very windy! Lucky I kept the cart windscreen in the car, but other than that all of my cold weather gear (winter golf gloves, wool cap, etc...) were back home in the garage. Played with my usual foursome - great guys - smoked a few good cigars, and despite the weather it was an enjoyable day on the course.

Cloudy, 52 degrees, 16-mph winds. I really like this kind of weather....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back