2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Yeah we'll have a good time. I hope you don't mind waiting, when it comes to these, I'm #lastgroupapproved. But they say, best for last or something like that

I think it's cool we are going off last. Less first tee jitters and everyone circled around the 18th green coming in will be a site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSI & MHG = HOF:banana:

I love the format twist as it requires the high capper (me) to contribute. Rolling in to Kentucky with a little more confidence in my game.

Looking forward to meeting you HSI.

I think it's cool we are going off last. Less first tee jitters and everyone circled around the 18th green coming in will be a site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah wait till your looking at your approach shot with 36 peeps waiting to see you hit that GIR

This is going to be so much fun, I can't wait! Also, I like swag.

Some quality teams in the first post. I don't think I can pick a winner there. Either way it's going to be a blast and I look forward to following along.

Copied from first post for the tapatalk mess ups.

mikedean441 & vthokies20
cpljohnst & sk33ter

PhillyV & golfinFF
highscoreinky & milehighgolfer

cbaker2882 & rbarthle17
v.man & greggdrews

DavidWinchell & Nomadic_duffer
Sparksjr & tbanks5

PJ & Creegs7882
amsmith61 & Coers

Rambler & Robozeo
Bullfrog & Mountain Slicer

CaptainCaution & Golfever
Acovington & xThor

Stribs & Grins
Amart & Michigan Slice

Kboyer & MSH134
Parshooter36 & Intimidator2007

Tyjohnston & ^dub^
Robman & e1iterate

The bolder pairings are the ones I will be pulling for. Mike pulled a good partner and is my early favorite for the win

The bolder pairings are the ones I will be pulling for. Mike pulled a good partner and is my early favorite for the win

that sounds like the kiss of death

Learned who my partner will be. Learned that my irons arrived at the shop today, and I didn't even have to use my AK, I have to say it's a good day.

You guys are going to have a blast. I look forward to following along!

got a good feeling about this one.

could just be lunch talking.

either way I'm ready for this.

some great teams out there, I am looking forward to foolow along. I wish I could have made it.

For those looking to test out some gear, the range before the round we will have all of the 2015 Bridgestone Golf line including a number of drivers and different shaft combinations. The THP Launch Monitor will also be out there for people into that kind of stuff.

that's awesome, makes me look forward to Pittsburgh!

Bullfrog & Mountain Slicer
I just got to see this, looking forward to great round Bullfrog you can help this ole body around the course and I'll give all I can.

Interesting twist this year. Along with some kickass swag that everybody will be receiving.
The winners of course will get the trophies shown earlier.
The winning team will also split a year's supply of golf balls.

AND THEY GET TO HAVE THEM RIGHT AFTER THE EVENT!!!!

I'm really looking forward to this. Love that for the most part we will be playing our own ball yet the team aspect will have a huge presence in how we finish. Sometimes in alternate shot it's so gut wrenching to let your partner down by hitting a bad shot. Now there can be that redemption

Interesting twist this year. Along with some kickass swag that everybody will be receiving.

I like golf balls

That could be a lot of balls if I win.

Prize is a nice chunk of change for the winner.
$45 or so x 6 is a nice prize.

Sounds good, the Deanvoy was solid at hauling swag, this will be the first time the G-RexVan gets to try it

perfect prize! are the balls personalised with a THP logo? that would be awesome

perfect prize! are the balls personalised with a THP logo? that would be awesome

No, they are brand new Bridgestones featuring their latest in RX technology.

Tour Van getting loaded up.
No they will not be stacked like that for the ride

df1679f7f34d5f95b98a92a76d37f94d.jpg

Tour Van getting loaded up.
No they will not be stacked like that for the ride

df1679f7f34d5f95b98a92a76d37f94d.jpg

Love that we'll get to try out all the bridgestone stuff! Do I spy a bunch of CURE putters as well?

Back