2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

LOL I love the video

Seriously well played.

Seriously well played.
My initial plan involved the baby but she wasn't cooperating and I feared her smashing them together

My initial plan involved the baby but she wasn't cooperating and I feared her smashing them together
You should have used your Barbies

Too good mike. ?

Nice move 441!

Love it, Mike!

Nicely done, Mike.

Well done there sir! Next time I'm over, I'll video tape myself stealing them

Nicely done MD, LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I weighed myself today, I am at 206. That is 2 pounds heavier than last week. That must be why both my carts died over the weekend.

I weighed myself today, I am at 206. That is 2 pounds heavier than last week. That must be why both my carts died over the weekend.
I weighed myself Wednesday and I'm down 3lbs. Must have given you some of my weight lol...

Recap

A huge thanks to JB, GG, 441 for getting this all setup and to everyone for making it an awesome time.

Friday's practice round was a ton of fun and was much needed with the way the course was laid out to not go into it Saturday blind.

Saturday was a bit of a rough start with the shortage of range balls and then a shot gun start, the round was fun with some great conversations in our group. I fell to the curse of "invitational favorite" and played some terrible terrible golf and not giving my partner much support. Philly carried me but always kept it light and never got on me once about my play as I struggled to even hit the ball.

I will tee it up with our group any day of the week and hopefully I'll play golf if the chance ever arrives to do so.

Old Silo is a fun lay out and will test everybody who plays it, the spring monsoons didn't do the course any favors for conditions.

Back