2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Awesome day for my first THP event. My partner sparksjr made it look easy out there finding faiways.

Great round with CJ, Bullfrog and Grins. We hacked around and had a great time.

Well no mid round updates for creegs or myself. But with the round done I can safely say that course is hard as hell and creegs is a good guy. A pleasure to play 18 with him. Same goes for jim and amsmith. Good guys and had tons of fun.

Great pics, what a gorgeous course!

Looking forward to dinner tonight at Saul Good! Had fun with my partner Sk33ter, and playing with Mike Dean and VTHokies. VT can absolutely golf his ball. Real fun to watch him play. Smokes the ball!

Awesome day for my first THP event. My partner sparksjr made it look easy out there finding faiways.

Not as easy as you did...

What an awesome day today. Solid foursome with sparks, tbanks, and nomadic duffer. Great time fellas!

Spoiler alert...441 might be getting another HOF tag.

#undisputed

What an awesome day today. Solid foursome with sparks, tbanks, and nomadic duffer. Great time fellas!
Watching the way you smoke that 4i is ridiculous. I had fun playing with you and nomadic.

Watching the way you smoke that 4i is ridiculous. I had fun playing with you and nomadic.

20 yards short of my driver. Pretty amazing

Glad people had such a good time.
Reminder that dinner is tonight at 6pm at Saul Good in Lexington.

What's the address? Maps pulls up 3 Lexington location.

Awesome round with Dub, Ty and Rob. Enjoyed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He bring the A player game today?

Sly devil.

Heard his partner was pretty good. I ain't sayin I'm just sayin.

They were 11 over I think. Very solid.

What a great time. Thanks THP, JB, GG, Bridgestone, and Old Silo for a great first THP event! Great layout and hope they can recover from all the water. Great meeting a bunch of fine gentlemen!
Heres a quick recap: I stuck our cart in a foot of mud and almost killed P.J......I tried out one of the Bridgestone drivers on #15 courtesy of JB and hit a garage door....I was challenged by a gorilla and lost $20.
All in all I say it was a smashing success.

Heard his partner was pretty good. I ain't sayin I'm just sayin.

They were 11 over I think. Very solid.

Indeed. What a sandbagger he is. ;)

What a great time. Thanks THP, JB, GG, Bridgestone, and Old Silo for a great first THP event! Great layout and hope they can recover from all the water. Great meeting a bunch of fine gentlemen!
Heres a quick recap: I stuck our cart in a foot of mud and almost killed P.J......I tried out one of the Bridgestone drivers on #15 courtesy of JB and hit a garage door....I was challenged by a gorilla and lost $20.

And we haven't even had dinner!

I had such a great time today playing with Parshooter, KBoyer and The so fun MSH134, that guy is a riot . My partner Parshooter made some incredible chip ins and played some great golf.
I had such a great time with our group would play with you guys anywhere anytime

Just a big thanks to JB and Morgan and the sponsors Bridgestone and of course all my fellow THPers for making my first event a blast. It will be remembered forever next one I hope dhartmann34 can share it with me. Rambler gets a special thanks for bringing me along and showing me the ropes lol. I also want to say thanks to Ray for putting up with me on yesterday's round I had a blast

Gorilla? Really? Ha!

While I didn't poop the bed like I did yesterday, I certainly didn't do Colin any favors today. But the skies were clear, and I only lost 3 balls today. I call that a win.

Back