Contest Winners Thread

Just found out I won a Masters contest from Biggs Golf Talk. Below is a list of the prizes.

1. GAME GOLF System
  2. Buzelli Golf Putter
  3. Snap Hookz Masters Themed Golf Accessory Hanger
  4. Tee Claw Swag
  5. Putter Buddy
  6. Monsta Golf Balls, Tees, and Poker Chip
  7. Spider Divot Tool Gift set (Insta Golf LLC)
  8. Scorpion 21 Golf Shirt
  9. Golf Dotz
  10. 10 BiGGs Golf Talk Teecils
  11. McNally 22 Shirt
Not familiar with many of these products but can't wait to get them and find out more about them!

Last edited:
Just found out I won a Masters contest from Biggs Golf Talk. Below is a list of the prizes.

1. GAME GOLF System
  2. Buzelli Golf Putter
  3. Snap Hookz Masters Themed Golf Accessory Hanger
  4. Tee Claw Swag
  5. Putter Buddy
  6. Monsta Golf Balls, Tees, and Poker Chip
  7. Spider Divot Tool Gift set (Insta Golf LLC)
  8. Scorpion 21 Golf Shirt
  9. Golf Dotz
  10. 10 BiGGs Golf Talk Teecils
  11. McNally 22 Shirt
Not familiar with many of these products but can't wait to get them and find out more about them!
Sweet win!! I am interested in your thoughts on the Buzelli putter as I love the look of them, but just can't see spending the money on a product that no one I know has used especially when it comes to putters.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Some great Masters wins. Love seeing this.

Well, I was just notified I won a $500 Adidas shopping spree to Carl's Golfland up here. Blown away.

Well, I was just notified I won a $500 Adidas shopping spree to Carl's Golfland up here. Blown away.

You lucky dawg, congrats!

Very nice!!I Congrats!!

Just one word to describe THP'ers the past week....Winning!

Some seriously nice wins guys. Congrats to you all.

Man some big wins! Congrats guys!

Received my grips from Just_Hacking yesterday - love those THP green 3GENs! Thanks again John!

I was notified this morning that I won a Masters green leather yardage book / scorecard holder from Ace of Clubs Golf (via Golf Life). Here is what it looks like.

http://www.aceofclubsgolfco.com/collections/yardage-books/products/augusta-alligator-yardage-book-scorecard-holder

Last edited:
I was notified this morning that I won a Masters green leather yardage book / scorecard holder from Ace of Clubs Golf (via Golf Life). Here is what it looks like.

http://www.aceofclubsgolfco.com/collections/yardage-books/products/augusta-alligator-yardage-book-scorecard-holder

Pretty sweet yardage book!

Of course you did :)

Congrats that's pretty sweet.

My recent contest winnings started rolling in today and it definitely started with a bang with this beauty!

de354b046f0bb3dbfa80e6e7a5ebfbb7.jpg

0d3b2fb16ac9da541fa096d14d51cf58.jpg

4f2e73a7aad7fb502d8b8d8e3c8121c7.jpg

2c8c85f82951cea1a7eeb0518a228964.jpg

As many of you know, I never have been a fan of a plumbers neck putter. The way this one looks and rolls, that may soon be changing!

That is a beautiful putter!! Congrats again on the sweet win!!

That is a beautiful putter!! Congrats again on the sweet win!!

The way I am rolling it on my practice green, good chance it will be in the bag at the "gethering"!

Nice looking stick there SoxFan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I am rolling it on my practice green, good chance it will be in the bag at the "gethering"!
I hope so because I would love to see how it well it rolls.

I hope so because I would love to see how it well it rolls.

If it is not in the bag, it will be along for the ride.

That's a gorgeous looking putter right there, very clean. Congrats on the sweet win!

I won one of those putter and its a really nice feeling putter. Had to put my fav SuperStroke grip on it though

Sox, please stop in the Buzelli thread with your thoughts after you get some time with it. Congrats on the win.

Oh, look, John won something again. Also, water is wet. :alien:

Congrats buddy!

Congrats SoxFan. Now you have to write your impressions after some rolls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sox, please stop in the Buzelli thread with your thoughts after you get some time with it. Congrats on the win.
Will do. Going to try to get in 9 with it Friday afternoon. If it rolls as good on the course as it did on my practice green, it will likely be in the bag for a big 2 person best ball tournament I am playing in this weekend.

Back