Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the Japanese kid, I know his name but cant spell it.

They really need to show more tiger

Yeah right. They show every one of his shots. Perhaps you would like to see him walking to each of his shots as well.

Hes better than poulter

Wrong! One has a PGA win and one does not! One has his own apparel line sold all over the world. One does not.

Notice any comparison between those two posts? Ive been called outrageous, but not THAT outrageous

Wrong! One has a PGA win and one does not! One has his own apparel line sold all over the world. One does not.

One is 34 one is 18.

Quoted for truth:D

i would like them to show more golf!!!

Notice any comparison between those two posts? Ive been called outrageous, but not THAT outrageous

JB is being a bully :bicker: :D

Who ever it was needs to chillax. There is much golf left.

Who's ordering the Papa John's so we don't have the leave the house?

Or I very well could drive to the Pizza place for the onslaught of commercials

Nothing
But
Commercials

easy fellows

It's all in good fun ;-)

i would like them to show more golf!!!

What? Not ready for another Costas introspective about how wonderful it is to listen to Bob Costas?

i think in the last two pages it has been nothing but arguing and griping and not even a mention of a shot someone made.. come one now lets talk golf and the shots there making instead of griping at everything or saying what there wearing, or grip about the coverage lets just watch some golf and talk about some shots not all this other stuff.

enjoy it now cause later we have to listen to Bermans bumbling and stumbling

No escaping Johnny Miller today

Damn that hurt to watch Paul Casey there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back