The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Casto's game, I may need to see if I can watch a cubbies game. The 2015 Athletics! Now look at the A's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its worked well for the Cardinals and worked well for the Rangers before getting struck by the injury bug.

Its worked well for the Cardinals and worked well for the Rangers before getting struck by the injury bug.

I like when a team can go full circle, like the Red socks two years ago. Boom now they are unstopable.

I like when a team can go full circle, like the Red socks two years ago. Boom now they are unstopable.

I am not sure they are unstoppable. They can certainly score runs, but the pitching is definitely a question mark for them at this point.

I am not sure they are unstoppable. They can certainly score runs, but the pitching is definitely a question mark for them at this point.

They seem good other then the pitching but it will come around. This season from what I have seen not many pitchers are doing amazing. Maybe 6-10 of them or so

They seem good other then the pitching but it will come around. This season from what I have seen not many pitchers are doing amazing. Maybe 6-10 of them or so

I don't agree with that second part at all, but to each his own. You have a team with a starting pitching ERA under 2 right now, and a ton of guys putting up solid numbers early. Honestly, the Red Sox have no ace. They have a lot of #3-4 starters. If they continue to score a ton of runs, they will be fine, but I don't expect they have a guy or 2 that is going to go out and give them ace-like performances day in and day out

I'm a Cubs fan and I know better than to say they're going to the playoffs or anything, but I do like the way they are playing and I also like the fact that all the young guys are getting time at the top level. A little experience and they could certainly be in playoff contention consistently for a while to come.

I'm a Cubs fan and I know better than to say they're going to the playoffs or anything, but I do like the way they are playing and I also like the fact that all the young guys are getting time at the top level. A little experience and they could certainly be in playoff contention consistently for a while to come.

100% agree. Hate to say it, but they are going to be competing with the Cards for years to come. I really like what Theo has done for them, but it isn't surprising as he is one of the best in the business.

I don't agree with that second part at all, but to each his own. You have a team with a starting pitching ERA under 2 right now, and a ton of guys putting up solid numbers early. Honestly, the Red Sox have no ace. They have a lot of #3-4 starters. If they continue to score a ton of runs, they will be fine, but I don't expect they have a guy or 2 that is going to go out and give them ace-like performances day in and day out

I meant in baseball in general. Maybe I havnt seen the right games

100% agree. Hate to say it, but they are going to be competing with the Cards for years to come. I really like what Theo has done for them, but it isn't surprising as he is one of the best in the business.
Yeah it's been fun to watch... Especially that deal with Oakland last year. Huge! But we'll see. Comeback kids so far this year..... No give up when they get down.

I meant in baseball in general. Maybe I havnt seen the right games

That is my point.. There have been tons of good pitching performances this year. If you have been watching the Red Sox I can see why you would think that. Combine an incredible offense and lackluster pitching and its a recipe for bad outings for both teams

You are giving their pitching far too much credit sir. It absolutely sucks!

Watching the Nations and Braves. Wow the Cubs are beating the Pirates oh my thats so sad I feel bad for the Pirates. Thats like getting beat by the Marlins or Rays lol

You mean the Rays that have taken 6 of 7 off the Jays?

Baltimore will play a game at 2 tomorrow in Baltimore, but no fans will be allowed to attend. They will then play a series in Tampa as the '' home team''"over the weekend. That is nuts .

Stupid Indians bullpen...Atchison gives up 3 and shaw comes in faces 1 batter and gives up a 3 run homer after a bone headed play that cost them an out

Braves v Nationals game has been nuts tonight. would only be fitting for a Braves walk off. (not likely tho)

The Royals win again. Hope they can keep it up, it's like the late '70s all over again.

Cubs at it again. Pittsburgh is pretty decent too. I'm really impressed with Castro this year... I think he likes being on an above .500 team!

Couldn't be happier with the Cubs this year. Excited for this team

So the Marlins are finally playing well. We will see if it continues

Braves v Nationals game has been nuts tonight. would only be fitting for a Braves walk off. (not likely tho)

Well, it kinda was. A guy on our payroll hit the go-ahead HR.

Tanaka on the DL again...awesome

No Yankee sympathy from this guy

Tanaka on the DL again...awesome

yeah that stinks. He was saying he doesn't think the wrist or strain is the same problem from his elbow. Too bad too, the guy was on a roll lately.

Yahoo says it may be a precursor to Tommy John surgery

No Yankee sympathy from this guy

man a team gets swept by the Rays and all of a sudden it's no longer the fun lovin' Scott. I bet the same thing will happen to Smalls when the Royals fall out of 1st hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back