The HandCrafted Experience w/ Project X

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one could give me the heads up my belt was on sideways?

DB

Camera angle brother. Hahhah.

This event is high on my radar. Really cool stuff and would love to get educated on shafts which I know very little about.

We will have a short video going up in a few minutes with Don breaking down what is going to happen at the event. Going to be special.

Sweet! Can't wait!

Cost and signup info next week! Yeah!

I gotta say, I'm more excited for this event than any other event in quite some time.

What a great concept to personalize a shaft custom made for yourself. This is going to be a blast for those that get to do this one.

Awesomeawesomeawesome!

Definitely going to try to be a part of this as I should be living in San Diego by then!

I gotta say, I'm more excited for this event than any other event in quite some time.
It is a pretty awesome concept and I have been pretty vocal on my thoughts about various things regarding shafts. Would be cool to be able to get the info straight from the manufacture and see if what I currently believe is just a bunch of bologna :)

Went back to the handcrafted shafts for my second round today, they are staying in play for the foreseeable future. Longer and straighter than the Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited and a better feel. Looking forward to seeing what this event brings about.

August 20th is the week after my birthday....what a present to myself this event would be! I'll be checking my schedule tomorrow at work, because I think this event will blow some doors off.

I've always wanted to visit/play golf in San Diego. This sounds like it would be an amazing experience. I want in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back