The HandCrafted Experience w/ Project X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this one is going to amp up rather quickly. Have some very special things that will set this apart.

Here's a little food for thought in designing!

This is FIRMLY on my radar.

Mine too Jman

Me three. I'm hoping real hard to get into this one, as it's west coast and an easy flight for me, PLUS it's gonna be off the chain amazing!

I need to get in to this event...short drive from Las Vegas!

I'm dying to know more on this. It's going to be outrageously awesome, and hope I can be a part of it.

Every time I see this thread pop up I get excited. Can't wait for sign-ups to start!

Working on some things for this one early this coming week before heading to KY for a THP Event. Final details should be coming soon.

Working on some things for this one early this coming week before heading to KY for a THP Event. Final details should be coming soon.
I'm excited!

Cool graphics!

Well then I will have to watch this one! Seeing as i love the tech side of golf (it's the engineer in me) this just seems like an event I would love!

I played my 1st round today with the Handmade LZ 60 Prototype Stiff flex and my god what a shaft, I would not have believed it could make that much difference.

I played with a friend that normally out drives me 9 out of 10 drives and today I was flying it by him all day, sometimes by 20 yds and I was hitting draws all day (on purpose!!) now I think the shaft really has nothing to do with hitting a draw or fade, but maybe the way it releases just made it easier to square up the face and turn it over. Teed the ball low for a wind cheating mid - low ball flight, teeing it higher resulted in high boring ball flight, just beautiful to watch. Just can't wait to get out on Sunday and hit it again.

It would be amazing to see what a Custom "made for you" LZ would do....hard to imagine the greatness

Cool graphics!

Love the saftey dimaond great use of it

This is an event I'm looking forward to. I can see how technology changes the game.

I get excited every time this thread pops up. It is going to be an amazing event!

I absolutely WILL be fighting to get into this one.

Sounds awesome, I love my Handcrafted ProjectX shaft

This one is going to be special and next to the Granddaddy is on the list of epic experiences I want to be a part of.

Jb/GG I have a healthy 4 year old girl and a healthy 2 year old boy. Most of the hard work is done. I will let you choose one or the other, I want in this event.

This is majorly on the brain right now. I absolutely cannot WAIT for final details so I can get my chance at the Hand Crafted Experience!!!

This is majorly on the brain right now. I absolutely cannot WAIT for final details so I can get my chance at the Hand Crafted Experience!!!

You and me both. I know this is going to be darn sweet and I want in.

A week from Thursday, THP will be at Project X HQ to finalize the last two pieces of the puzzle and get full details announced and when signup will be.
Don might even have a message for THPers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back