The HandCrafted Experience w/ Project X

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many amazing events this year. This has the makings of a great one.

My wife has been warned I hope to expand my travel to events by one this year

Look forward to hearing more on this. This is going to be a fun one.

I am hanging by a thread on this one. Planning on trying as hard as I can to get on the roster!

sounds pretty awesome

I'll be the "new guy with all the dumb questions" but I'd love to attend this event. Wanting to get that perfect fit is a struggle when you don't understand the concept of shaft building, flex, kick point, weight and length and probably so much more that I don't even know the terms for LOL! Looking forward to this event for sure!

Looking forward to hearing all of the details, even though I already know it will be awesome.

A week from Thursday, THP will be at Project X HQ to finalize the last two pieces of the puzzle and get full details announced and when signup will be.
Don might even have a message for THPers.
Bring on the video!!!

In two days GolferGal and I will be at Project X and put the final touches on this one

In two days GolferGal and I will be at Project X and put the final touches on this one

I freaking cannot wait for more deets!

I am so freaking excited to roll this one out.

Which tells me all I need to know. Seems like this one is well above and beyond what it was first dreamed up to be, which is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!

I have a feeling this one is go I got to be off the chain.

I hope you two get some down time to enjoy beautiful San Diego.

I want this one bad. Look forward to the final details and to try to get in!

I hope you two get some down time to enjoy beautiful San Diego.

No sir, there is plenty of time to relax and enjoy life some other time :D. This week is all about planning and of course our event this weekend. Looking forward to meeting you. And definitely looking forward to announcing full details on this epic event from THP & Project X.

Go JB! ? is for the weak!

...and this had to resurface. Can't wait for all the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so freakin pumped. Can't wait for the deets!

This event is going to be so awesome! Can't wait to hear all about it.

I missed this announcement somehow... How freaking cool does this sound?!

Don sharing some major details on this awesome event!!

b6ee9f7cf36450fc520119d55ff677cf.jpg

YESSSSSSSS

I literally cannot wait for the deets on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back