The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Freddie. Will be thinking about you and sending positive thoughts your way.

This is my last night with a bad hip. Tomorrow at 9am I'll be wheeled into surgery and hopefully all will be pretty standard. My rant is no golf for at least 6 weeks, ugh

Worth it dude, no one likes seeing a banged up panda. Rest easy, and you should probably post as much as you can when out of surgery :angel:

This is my last night with a bad hip. Tomorrow at 9am I'll be wheeled into surgery and hopefully all will be pretty standard. My rant is no golf for at least 6 weeks, ugh

Six weeks is no fun, but you'll be coming out better than you went in. Wishing you the best tomorrow.

Prayers headed your way Freddie. Thinking about you friend!

JM

Best of luck Freddie!

Get better soon - looking forward to meeting you in Savannah!!

Good luck tomorrow!

bionic%20panda_zpsvszzyxgj.jpg

Good luck freddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freddie -- Wishing you a very successful surgery and speedy recovery!

The new bionic Freddie will be even tougher to beat, good luck with everything tomorrow.

Wow, sorry to hear Freddie, I was laid up 2 weeks with kidney stones, can't imagine six weeks, hope you heal fast. When Six4three5 finds out i bet he will think you are using the hip for an excuse to dodge him in PA, lol

Good luck Freddie, came out of my back sugury recently. It seems a tad scary and the uncentanty makes your head wonder , but it will turn out better then you think. Take care, take it easy for the next couple of weeks

Good luck tomorrow Freddie...I'll be thinking about you.

The countdown leading up to an activation means little sleep and boat loads of stress!

Pretty soon you'll be bionic Panda! hehe Hope the surgery goes well and you heal quickly!

Good thoughts and prayers headed your way Freddie

When did people stop understanding how "Buy it Now" works on ebay?
If it doesn't say 'or best offer' stop sending me your lowball offers.... I don't want to deal, on an already great price...

I hope you wake up like my friend did. He said, "NO PAIN!!!". Good luck!

I know you already had your surgery, so best of luck with the follow-up, rehab, and healing.

As someone who missed out on quite a bit of golf last summer, I can say with 100% certainly that once you get back to it in six weeks, you'll appreciate things like smells and sounds that you hadn't even noticed before. It's fun.

Best of luck with the recovery, Freddie.

Praying for a total success and speedy recovery Freddie my friend. Looking forward to seeing you play pain free

Had 4 tickets in a suite to the Cavs game tonight and I'm in NJ on my way back! #Bummer

Had 4 tickets in a suite to the Cavs game tonight and I'm in NJ on my way back! #Bummer

ouch, that sucks.

Valid Rant, right there.

Valid Rant, right there.

Just landed in Detroit to see they are winning makes it even worse. Maybe I can make the final few minutes. Nope watching bar side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back