The Poutine Thread

Last Friday's lunch at work.... Perogy Poutine.
20150501_120132_zpst5xdk4mx.jpg

Looking back, I should have gotten the burgers the guys got. Grilled Cheese, Patty, onions & mushrooms, Cheese Toast, Patty, Grilled Cheese. They were massive.

Last Friday's lunch at work.... Perogy Poutine.
20150501_120132_zpst5xdk4mx.jpg

Looking back, I should have gotten the burgers the guys got. Grilled Cheese, Patty, onions & mushrooms, Cheese Toast, Patty, Grilled Cheese. They were massive.
How does that qualify as poutine? Was it good?

Please tell me that can be brought to MSP.

Please tell me that can be brought to MSP.

It probably could. Might be a bit gross after a 9 hour drive lol.

f0af2c89e0f39fd228effc475ddd351e.jpg

Tried poutine for the first time last night at Zingerman's Roadhouse in Ann Arbor, MI. I'm officially hooked. May post a picture later.

Does this count?
ae1c33075532c8fbc0b827b9acc6dc67.jpg

Hey Canadan,
Place in Cincy (downtown) called Senate has Poutine. They also have a ridiculously cool menu.

Guessing Dan missed this one so a quick bump.

Hey Canadan,
Place in Cincy (downtown) called Senate has Poutine. They also have a ridiculously cool menu.

There is a critical rule to living in the Cincinnati area. Never, ever, EVER breech the i275 belt. I argue they put it there for a reason, and sadly, the Senate is right in the heart of lunacy.

I'll have to demand AMart brings some home for me the next time he goes downtown for a fancy meal with his female.

I just sent O'Carroll a heads up on a place for Poutine at his vacation location. I expect pictures

I "hate" when this thread pops up, I will have to eat a poutine today

There's a place near me in NH (Chez Vachon in Manchester) that has a Poutine Challenge. 5 lbs in 1 hour. You can imagine the ratio of wins to losses on the wall of fame.
I've yet to try it, but this damn thread might force me there this weekend.

I want Patate Mallette poutine in my mouth.

its a very old little shack, just by a lake beside a great park, honestly the best place to eat a poutine. plus, its 10 minutes away from home

I will have one tonight after my round

There's a place near me in NH (Chez Vachon in Manchester) that has a Poutine Challenge. 5 lbs in 1 hour. You can imagine the ratio of wins to losses on the wall of fame.

5lbs?!?!?!? hahahaha that is so disgusting.

5 lbs makes for a lot of poutine... I could die trying to finish that

There is a sausage, poutine, and craft beer bar opening just up the street from our new house...

There is a sausage, poutine, and craft beer bar opening just up the street from our new house...

You know what they say about buying a house...location, location, location!

Back