The best shot of the round

Watching from green-side it seriously looked like a PGA caliber shot tracking at the pin the entire way. It hit and pretty much stuck.
Hahaha thanks dude, well the stage was set. I told those guys it's time to bring it home on the stage when we were on the tee. Matt said ok dad, I'll write you down for a birdie...we had fun out there. But a 10 some would of been amazing

5i into heavy wind from 173 out. Ball landed just in front of the green, and hopped on to about 6 foot behind the flag. Missed the following birdie put...

In a generally terrible round I played yesterday, I had a 150 8 iron about 10 ft from the pin. Missed the birdie but got the par.

Sent from iPhone+Tapatalk

5 iron from 190 on a par 3. I've never birdied this hole before and it ended up being an $86 shot after I made the putt because of carryovers.

1826d7590ac646d620b10a707882dc34.jpg

There's a par 3 that tends to absolutely destroy me at the course I play when I play with my wife. It's about 190 from the back tees, gradual uphill the whole way. Pin was tucked behind a bunker in front. I've hit this green maybe once. I've been playing around with the 4i and 4h to see which I want in the bag - today I took the G30 4i out and sent one right at the pin. Ended about 8 feet away, pin high. Probably couldn't have done it again if I tried 5 more times.

Shot a PB 75 today. 35/40. Started off the round birdie par par eagle. The eagle was a thing of beauty Par 5 2nd shot 215 yards to pin. Hit a perfect draw with a 5i to within 3 ft. I went 1 under at the turn. Back 9 i fell apart rushing due to heavy storms approaching.

Shot a PB 75 today. 35/40. Started off the round birdie par par eagle. The eagle was a thing of beauty Par 5 2nd shot 215 yards to pin. Hit a perfect draw with a 5i to within 3 ft. I went 1 under at the turn. Back 9 i fell apart rushing due to heavy storms approaching.
Congrats on the pb!

Played 36 today (73-74) the best shot of both rounds were 15 and 17 foot putts from the fringe for bird and par.

Best shot today was a 9 iron from 153 against a pretty stiff crosswind to 10' after putting my tee shot in the drink. Made the putt to save par.

I didn't have anything outstanding today, but I did flush my 3 wood on par 5's #3 & #18 to set myself nicely with about 230 yard pokes in the fairway. Nothing to complain about there.

I was on fire chipping today.... But my best shot was a downhill shot about 35 yards. Ball was down in some long wet grass. I flopped it straight up....landed just short of the green and rolled right past the pin to a foot and a half. Could have easily been 25+ feet away. Really loving my wedges lately.

Had a few good shots today. First was on the par 4 2nd. Cut the dog leg and had about 60 yards to a front pin. Made the putt.

0c30179f5e986581978d0c1e11effcdc.jpg

Drive on the par 4 5th hole went left, leaving me about 145 severely downhill and having to go over trees. Hit a 9 iron that the wind pushed a little offline, landed about 20 feet right of the hole. Two putt par.

Drive on the par 5 13th was right down the middle, setting up a 210 yard second shot.

c24c61bb465ebd41ab6d93250b971adb.jpg

Saturday it was a 4i into heavy wind (30-ish mph), second shot on the SI 1 par4. About 13-15 feet right of the pin. The round itself was very bad (88, 7 worse then my handicap allows), but this set me up for the one birdie I had in the round.

Yesterday I played 11 holes, drive on the first was good, wedge to 2 feet even better. Another birdie.
The drive on the sixth was good, the 5i into the green pretty much 25 feet to the right, bunker shot to 7 feet (good), another birdie.

Haven't been playing well the last few days, but somehow managed to still shoot a birdie here and there. They sure feel a hell of a lot better then triple bogeys ;)

First round with my new G25 3 and 4 hybrids... #18 is a 382 yd par 4 (dogleg left). It's about 225 to the corner with trees on the left. If I can get to the short side corner it's about 140 home.

Sliced the drive a bit and ended up in the fairway on the far right side of the dogleg with 190 left. Last week I would've been either coming up short with my 5 iron or laying up to 100. Took a deep breath, had a little talk with myself ("Self - this is why you bought the hybrids") and pulled the 4hyb from the bag.

To my surprise I ripped it just right of the flag and into the back bunker behind the green. Ended up w/ bogey but rolled up to the clubhouse feeling all giddy about the 4hyb from the fairway.

bf18c38b5f3258b53a2d6d3775378139.jpg

I learned something yesterday on tv, use that backstop baby! 54 from 118.

Biiiiiiird.

Only bright spot of the day!

Last edited:
bf18c38b5f3258b53a2d6d3775378139.jpg

I learned something yesterday, use that backstop baby! 54 from 118.

Biiiiiiird.

Only bright spot of the day!

Dang golf on mothers day? Lucky dog.

Missed a green badly to the left. I had about 40 yards to the pin and 3 palm trees in my way. I hit a low shot in with my 56* and the ball had just enough spin to check and stop 6 inches from the hole.

Hit a terrible drive that lead to a pitch out. Hit PW from 145 that landed and spun hard left to a foot and a half for par. Hell of an up and down that kept my round moving forward.

Not a great round at all, but had one shot that made me smile. Left an approach well right of the green and was left with a 20 yard carry over a trap to the pin about 35 yards away. This is a shot that would have killed me last year. Put it to within about 6 feet.

I had 124 to the pin with a back stop behind it. Hit my GW 2 yards deep and it rolled back to 18" for an easy birdie.

Had a lot of other good shots but this one was exactly as I intended. I love it when that happens.

Hit the pin on an approach shot yesterday. Ball landed about 15 feet away.
Two putted, tho.

145 yard par 3 I hit a wedge to 2' and the birdie.

Had a few bright moments last night, but the best shot was a knockdown 6 iron into a 25mph wind on a 140 yard par 3. Ball back and swung about 3/4 and it came off low, hit, and spun enough to stop about 8 feet from the pin.

4 iron 208 yards into a crossing wind from the left. Slight draw. One hop and stop. 10 feet pin high. XR Pro mágica. Recoil 460 F4 Stiff graphite shafts
f34f8d910d214272d7352ae7eb98a649.jpg

Par5 second shot 210 yards to go with 30 ft of water before the green pulled out my 4hybrid and it felt right. Hit it high and long with a slight fade lands at the front of the 2 tier green and rolls with in 8 feet of the flag. just felt amazing for the next minute. I felt like I could actually play golf and not hack my self round.

Back