What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot 39 in my league tonight with 2 three putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shooting Christian

Played 9 after work and shot 40. 5 pars and 4 bogeys. I hit the ball pretty well focusing solely on tempo but couldn't drop a putt. Put some putts exactly on my line but my line was wrong. Went 6/9 on GIR and almost dunked an ace. Now to get my putting back together

47/42 89, 16 over. Greens were just punched and dressed, no clue what was going to happen to the ball. Some were fast and some were slow. Here's the 9th hole yesterday:

356d08df6b820339fdd9920e4b584d87.jpg

Played in a 4-person scramble today in some gusting winds that were easily 2 clubs strong. 1 player wasn't great so it was basically a 3-person scramble and we ended up at -5 and were 2nd in our flight. I was hitting the ball really consistently, but my putting was terrible as usual. In my practice green I putt really well, but I get outside and it's like a whole other sport. Working on unconscious putting like my lawyer told me about, but it's so much easier said than done.

Posted a decent 83 in a light rain this afternoon.

4 pars, 4 bogeys & 1 double on the front for a 42 & 1 bird, 3 pars, 4 bogeys & 1 double for a 41 on the back.

16 putts on the front & 17 on the back. I had 1 three jack per side, but made up for it with some 1 putts.

Eleven strokes better than yesterday and it could have been better except fatigue got to me a little. One bad hole, double from hooking one to the boundary fence. It is so good to be able to walk two consecutive days again! 83 (39, 44)

PB round today at 40/43. i had 4 eagle putts today resulting in 2 birdies and 2 pars. 2 birds, 6 pars, 8 bogies. 10 gir. i have to credit the wedge play today which was better than normal.

39. 14 putts. I birdied 2 of the final 4. Including a 212 yard par 3.

This is 18, my 9th on the day. I love this tee shot.

b912031a30af3bbb327326e6df291804.jpg

PB round today at 40/43. i had 4 eagle putts today resulting in 2 birdies and 2 pars. 2 birds, 6 pars, 8 bogies. 10 gir. i have to credit the wedge play today which was better than normal.
Wait wait wait. 4 eagle putts?! That's good work right there.

I took my nephew to the par three today, I forgot how chatty he tends to be and he got me in the first hole as I am well into my downswing he pipes in, "You're hitting a hybrid?" He pretty much talked the entire nine holes, I used it as mental training for my Legacy prep, shot a 34. Not terrible but I had a couple of putts I would like to have back, the greens are pretty shaggy and I didn't adjust fast enough.

Took the boy with me to my home course after a ball game.

44/40

Started terrible, then at 11 I went birdie, lip out, birdie. Felt like I played like sh!t, but that three hole stretch helped.

Took the boy with me to my home course after a ball game.

44/40

Started terrible, then at 11 I went birdie, lip out, birdie. Felt like I played like sh!t, but that three hole stretch helped.

A player style. How are the swing fixes going when you get on the course.

A player style. How are the swing fixes going when you get on the course.

Depends on the day. Yesterday, mostly garbage from holes 3-10. I went home and set up my contraption to keep my head still, so judging based on the 'how stupid do I want to look in my front yard' meter, I'd say at the moment not so good lol.

Played 9 after work yesterday. Shot +2 38. Felt like it could have easily been even or lower. I was striking it well just couldn't get many putts to fall.

Played my first real 18 of the year at Stoneridge in Stillwater, MN. Plays at 6674 yards with a 135 slope - tough course! Had a decent front going with a 40, but had an ugly back nine 45. Time to rebound!

Shot +3 (75) at the Ole Miss course. This was my first round with all of my new clubs after being fit a few weeks back. That was 1 over my personal best out there and that was without knowing my yardages just yet. I was very please with the new gear.

Shot +3 (75) at the Ole Miss course. This was my first round with all of my new clubs after being fit a few weeks back. That was 1 over my personal best out there and that was without knowing my yardages just yet. I was very please with the new gear.

Rode that high of Project X to a nice round.

Great round Chumphries!

Shot an 40/42 82 @Metro West golf course. Very happy considering it was only the second time I played there. Could of been lower but I left a couple of putts short thinking the greens were faster than they looked. Sadly though this was the third round in a row with no birdies.

Shot 78 (37/41) on a relatively easy muni. Should have been much lower but the chipping and putting went south on the back 9.

778fd2a8e7767cb8aa88bfdb83d3beca.jpg

Shot a 44. Even though it could have been better (penalty strokes, missed fairways and left too many putts short), my game seems to be improving by the week. I don't know what happened, but my irons are incredibly solid lately. My new (and last week shortened) driver has helped me improve significantly off the tee, but I still have to do a bit better in that area. Of I can do that, I should be able to knock 4 points off my handicap in a month.

40/44-84. Struggled off the tee, irons were ok but my short game was really on. Had 5 up and downs and a couple others where I had a great chip but missed the putt.

After 27 horrible holes last week I stayed off the course until today. Finally pulled my head outta my arse and shot a 38. 7 GIRs, 4 fairways with 17 putts. Had a dbl, 6 pars, a birdie and a 3 putt bogey. I hope my game is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back