The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took sick leave with a few jobs on limbo at verbal acceptance. They sold while out and just needed someone to Shepard through the system. Well the ball got dropped and I lost the jobs and the client. Love that people don't have to do their jobs. I love being appreciated, it gets old busting your hump only for peeps not to give sh!t.

that sux panda. hopefully your charm and rep can get the client back and get everything squared away.

Ended up working till 4am on the dang server. Back in the office at 10am, at least I was able to get *some* sleep.

I've had many of those. Can't say that I enjoy them much either

Just found out the our YMCA will no longer provide towels. The reason "to save water". I can't believe how dumb some people are. I guess we're suppose to bring our own towels and not wash them.

Some guy in my office took a handful of us to lunch 2 years ago because he "won" free lunch from Ameriprise. Since that day, the lady has literally called me at least 75 times. Now my info has apparently been passed down to her successor. They call so much I have their number saved in my phone so I know who it is.

that sux panda. hopefully your charm and rep can get the client back and get everything squared away.
Not going to matter much in a few months.

2.25 hrs waiting at dealer for an oil change that was quoted as "express center" and only a wait time of 60-90 minutes. This crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.25 hrs waiting at dealer for an oil change that was quoted as "express center" and only a wait time of 60-90 minutes. This crap!

The kid making 8$/hour changing your oil probably managed to break something and they had to fix it .

I sent her and email and put it on myself. Asked for forgiveness and hope we can have some dialog when I return. Man, that is two clients this year that left because of others involved with my accounts.

I hear ya. I hate letting people do stuff for me at work.

The kid making 8$/hour changing your oil probably managed to break something and they had to fix it .

What's worse is that th service advisor said if I would have had an appt, it would have 60-75 minutes. How is that service?

What's worse is that th service advisor said if I would have had an appt, it would have 60-75 minutes. How is that service?

It's not.

Yet dealerships can't understand why no one brings their car there for service unless it's a recall, or are deluded enough to believe it's one of their master techs doing the oil changes.

It's not.

Yet dealerships can't understand why no one brings their car there for service unless it's a recall, or are deluded enough to believe it's one of their master techs doing the oil changes.

Oh I can't wait until I have to bring my car in for the recent lawsuit/recall. Everything I've heard so far about this is that it's going nowhere fast

Oh I can't wait until I have to bring my car in for the recent lawsuit/recall. Everything I've heard so far about this is that it's going nowhere fast

What kind of car?

What kind of car?

Toyota Camry 2007. Recall is for the dash board

Toyota Camry 2007. Recall is for the dash board

Not familiar with that one but if they have to remove the dash it's gonna be a two day job most likely.

Sucks

Its raining. Again.

Are you in Kansas City? I think we are supposed to get about 238 inches of rain on Sunday.

238 that's a lot

Sure seems like that much. I think we have had about 400 inches this past week.

Sold the house and this is happening today...
411285278.jpg

Supposed to fly out shortly and I'm having serious anxiety problems.....

The waiting is what I dislike. Waiting for take off is kinda like first tee jitters for me. Once the plane is airborne I feel alright. Have a great trip!! Crank up the Creedence and abide...

The waiting is what I dislike. Waiting for take off is kinda like first tee jitters for me. Once the plane is airborne I feel alright. Have a great trip!! Crank up the Creedence and abide...

Yah flying isn't even what scares me I just used to get real bad panic attacks and this feels like one waiting to happen .

Doesn't help that I've felt like total garbage all vacation .

Very calmly think about the beach you were laying on and how great it would be to be there in December.

Sorry to hear about your vacation. Be well. There's more golf and THP in your future. It could be worse, at least there's no Big Lebowski prequel starring Shia LeBouf in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back