[Activate Ol' Gray]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kellybo said it's not a snake so he must be embarrassed to share with us what he's got out there with him......hmm, does make one curious.

Sure does.

[activate ol' gray voice]

shoo doggies! like a panda on a beer-run, this ol' honky tonkin' snake charmer has one hawt secret. a secret hawt'r than ol' JB and that pesky calloway's backside after the long drive this hound dawg puts on them boys at the snake show in WPB

[deactivate ol' gray voice]

Gray is a hell of a guy. A true friend I would say.

Awwwwwwww thanks young buddy! I enjoyed the heck out of you in them thar mountains of North Ga!!!!!!

uh oh, I had to work a few hours this evening at the course and Ol' Gray just came in and said he had a new toy....and it's not a snake. I think he hit his drive at least 400 yards (in his own mind) down the first fairway.

Brand New TaylorMade Tri 9.5 stiff shaft and this dawg will hunt!!!!!!!!!

new toy for gray and we don't know about it yet? this is not acceptable.

I may have some pictures tomorrow but I have my son and two more teenagers tonight to supervise :eek:)..... Or maybe they need to suervise Old Gray :D !

No its not TC! Its making me think...

Trust me Johnday this dawg will bark :golf2:

[activate O'l Gray voice]

My new dawg'll run them dere young guns up a tree and sick em' if they come down!

[deactivate O'l Gray voice]

gray, that dog would CHOMP if you'd stick a miyazaki in it!!

congrats on the new big stick gray!

Awwwwwwww thanks young buddy! I enjoyed the heck out of you in them thar mountains of North Ga!!!!!!

Now the truth comes out about the GA get together. I definitely hear Da Na Nar Ner Ne ner and some twang.

Now the truth comes out about the GA get together. I definitely hear Da Na Nar Ner Ne ner and some twang.

lmao!!! your dueling banjo is spot on!

gray, that dog would CHOMP if you'd stick a miyazaki in it!!

I would LOVE to try one but we don't have that high cotton stuff up here in Gray, Ga. !!!!!!!

I would LOVE to try one but we don't have that high cotton stuff up here in Gray, Ga. !!!!!!!

you'll get to try one in florida ol' gray, just hang in there.

Not Kidding???

Not Kidding???

If this new R9 swings any sweeter with one of those fancy new shafts in it,,,,, then I will have to do my Elvis imiitation for all the new THP'ers down there. Of course we will have to sing it by the pool, etc. in a proper setting for old gray to pull out those blue suede shoes and sing a love song to KellyBo :O) :guitar:

If this new R9 swings any sweeter with one of those fancy new shafts in it,,,,, then I will have to do my Elvis imiitation for all the new THP'ers down there. Of course we will have to sing it by the pool, etc. in a proper setting for old gray to pull out those blue suede shoes and sing a love song to KellyBo :O) :guitar:

:love::hug-left::hug-right: awwwwww

congrats on the new big stick gray!

Thanks good buddy,,,, maybe we will get to play together down in gator land :eek:)!

JB -- Behave yourself your big eating rascal!!!!!!

That sounded just like the tune DannyBoy and I hear on the top of the mountain heading to Helen Ga. Heck we thought it was Bama playing that banjo!!!!!

:love::hug-left::hug-right: awwwwww

You know i can sing the song pretty good but I forget all the words. :eek:(...... I will fake it good :eek:)

fat_lady.jpg

Sorry guys...I know this is a repost but I just wanted you to know what Gray looks like when he sings his love songs to the Indian Princess. She was his true love before me. I think she broke his heart...can't remember exactly how the story goes. hehe

Don't get the rest of those THP'ers interested in the Indian Princess story!!!!! I'm not sure they could handle all that drama...... Maybe UncleDaddy could explain it to them :eek:).......

like an old man finishing his golf lessons, ol' gray's gonna be like a blind snake in the winter time, that pesky calloway sure is proud of me for hanging in there, working hard, and staying committed to the swing changes

congrats on completing your lessons, for sharing your trials and tribulations with us, and for truly wanting to improve your game! i hope the work pays off for you buddy!

like an old man finishing his golf lessons, ol' gray's gonna be like a blind snake in the winter time, that pesky calloway sure is proud of me for hanging in there, working hard, and staying committed to the swing changes

congrats on completing your lessons, for sharing your trials and tribulations with us, and for truly wanting to improve your game! i hope the work pays off for you buddy!

Thanks good buddy! I have a goal to hit 500 balls this week from all downhill lies to get my swing going down and through instead of raising up out of my shot. I guess with my old swing it was so flat that I did not feel like I had to help the ball into the air..... I am staying with the new swing and going to the 45 degree downhill practice area and work on that part of my game. My driver was really good and my wedges shots aroung the green were working well. You can bet your alligator white Rickie Fowler belt I will get that hitting down and through with this new swing in the next week!!!!

good stuff gray! i find that when i need to work on hitting down and thru that it helps to put a little more weight on my front foot, seems to help.

It’ s so humid you could beat the water out of the air with a boat paddle but I'm wound up tighter’ n a two-dollar watch so I'm gonna go hit about 1,000,000 balls down that thar hill so I can make coach proud.

Well, dem friends I golf with have got me feeling more uncomfortable than a school boy with thorns in his britches. Time to put dem snakes on a hill and hit rocks till me fingers bleed.

Once I woop that ol' back of mine into shape, dem friend will be feeling sillier than a hillbilly in a ballroom. nekid.
Those there rednecks wont know what hit'em when ol' gray is swinging those crooked sticks good and proper. Sure as shooting they'll be wishing on a full moon they had a 265 yard driver in der bags. Send em running off to their own instructors faster than greyhound after a hare.

Activate Ol' Gray

"Well dis brand new here Taylormade Super Tri Driver will bark and bite more then a Georgia BullDawg during the middle of football season. It out drives that there Callyway and JB by dang dum 50 yards. But it still can't get it by that pesky KellyBO."

Deactivate Ol' Gray

Last edited:

Well, dem friends I golf with have got me feeling more uncomfortable than a school boy with thorns in his britches. Time to put dem snakes on a hill and hit rocks till me fingers bleed.

Once I woop that ol' back of mine into shape, dem friend will be feeling sillier than a hillbilly in a ballroom. nekid.
Those there rednecks wont know what hit'em when ol' gray is swinging those crooked sticks good and proper. Sure as shooting they'll be wishing on a full moon they had a 265 yard driver in der bags. Send em running off to their own instructors faster than greyhound after a hare.

nice one dude!!!

like fat hogs at the feedin' trough, ol' grays' golfing buds just won't make room for the hard workin' runt. that pesky calloway thinks the runt oughta find a new trough, get fat and happy, and let the hissin' snakes do the talkin' and the walkin' down the road

All I got to say is LMAO and all of my buddies on here!!!!!!!! You guys are the real deal :eek:)...... Kellybo and I are about to go out and hit a quick nine before our favorite 7 p.m. est show comes on the golf channel. I love to listen to the lessons and questions that come into that show. Good luck to all and may your new brand of red bull chewing tobacco stays fresh as a daisy in the spring!!!!

P.S. By the way we just got back from Dick's Sporting Goods in Macon and she has a new toy (Driver) I will hold you guys in suspension until she tells ya about it :D

All I got to say is LMAO and all of my buddies on here!!!!!!!! You guys are the real deal :eek:)...... Kellybo and I are about to go out and hit a quick nine before our favorite 7 p.m. est show comes on the golf channel. I love to listen to the lessons and questions that come into that show. Good luck to all and may your new brand of red bull chewing tobacco stays fresh as a daisy in the spring!!!!

P.S. By the way we just got back from Dick's Sporting Goods in Macon and she has a new toy (Driver) I will hold you guys in suspension until she tells ya about it :D

Glad you clarified that haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back