Meet The Captains - 2015 The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Ya never know if they can be or not...

Hmmm....interesting indeed.

And left with a choice this would be a terribly tough decision. Every member of the #ZooCrew are such a blast to hang around with. Now leading me to a victory would take a ton of thought to decide whom I would choose if left with the decision.

Ya never know if they can be or not...
Well isn't that interesting....?

As for your first question. The decision comes down for me to: do I want a rematch? Or do I want to follow him? I'd love to follow DNevs into battle. And yet, I'd kill for the challenge of a rematch with him as well.

Hmmm....interesting indeed.

And left with a choice this would be a terribly tough decision. Every member of the #ZooCrew are such a blast to hang around with. Now leading me to a victory would take a ton of thought to decide whom I would choose if left with the decision.

Well isn't that interesting....?

As for your first question. The decision comes down for me to: do I want a rematch? Or do I want to follow him? I'd love to follow DNevs into battle. And yet, I'd kill for the challenge of a rematch with him as well.

You two are adorable with your non-commital answers. :D

With DNevs throwing out the first pitch, is he the guy you want to lead you? Or the guy you want to face?

I want to battle DNevs. He seems like he could make a good villain and I would love the chance to put a blemish on that record of his.

And to think I despise politicians and here I am acting like one.

Question: play for or against Dave?

Answer: for

With DNevs throwing out the first pitch, is he the guy you want to lead you? Or the guy you want to face?

I have one captain in mind, and I'm pretty certain he/she knows that I will be first in line for his/her team.

The choice is clear -- yes Sir/Ma'am.

Hahaha. I think we're all in agreement that getting IN this event is paramount to who....

And to think I despise politicians and here I am acting like one.

Question: play for or against Dave?

Answer: for
Thanks Cookie. I'll go with:

AGAINST - I'll never forget that approach shot with the match on the line at the Grandaddy.

Hahaha. I think we're all in agreement that getting IN this event is paramount to who....

AGAINST - I'll never forget that approach shot with the match on the line at the Grandaddy.

I haven't had the pleasure of teeing it up with Dave but rumor has it that he has game.

I can't fault you for your reasoning though!

#ZooCrew on #ZooCrew crime!!!

I haven't had the pleasure of teeing it up with Dave but rumor has it that he has game.

I can't fault you for your reasoning though!
He can really play. And as good of a golfer he is, he's an even nicer guy (that can be said about all of the #zoocrew from my experience).

I like a captain who had enough confidence in his game to let the ZooCrew trash talk begin. The trash talk between them is inevitable, better to be on the opening shots than the one being shot at.

Easy for me, face!

#TeamEthan
#TeamScotty
#TeamLefties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am with you.. Getting into this incredible event is the first and biggest step...

Love seeing that Dave is a captain in this event and his team will undoubtedly be formidable. But after our singles match in December in which I forgot to show up - I want another chance to go up against him.

Last edited:
If I'm being honest, I just want in. But if absolutely forced to pick someone I think I'd pick Rhi. I am also a Taylor Swift fan. That isn't the easiest thing to publicly admit on this board, but I'll do so for The Gauntlet.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I would prefer Dave on my team. Guy is a ruthless crusher of dreams. Like Pete said, just when you think you've got him, he comes out of nowhere with the best shot you've seen anyone hit in a long time and steals the show. And he's the right type of bully. He won't talk a ton of game on the course, he will just keep the foot on the gas until he wins.

I got to play both days with him at the Grandaddy and know full well what he is capable of and there is no doubt, I do not want to experience the DNev beat down again!

I love a captain that has the nads to step up and hit the money shot when it's all on the line. I'd be proud to have Dave as a captain. That being said, there is the little matter of that first sentence above.

Gawd this event is going to be fun.

My answer is "Yes. " #AllBasesCovered

Politically correct answers get you nowhere in the gauntlet.

Politically correct answers get you nowhere in the gauntlet.

Once I am IN the Gauntlet, the PC gloves can come off. Until then, I have much love for all captains.

Once I am IN the Gauntlet, the PC gloves can come off. Until then, I have much love for all captains.
In other words, which captain will be lucky/smart enough to pick you and avoid your wrath? That is the question.

Some tough choices between Dnevs, Rhi, JohnnyRod along with the rest. I think I would rather have Dnevs on my team than go against him.

Hmmm. See above...That may not be an option.

Hahahaha, love it!

Back