Contest - Custom THP Laptop Bag From Cleveland/Srixon Golf

I really need a bag to carry my laptop, iPad, and accessories in, I would love to win this, and show the good people at Short Game by Cleveland/Srixon how appreciative I am for their generous support.

As a guy who travels quite a bit, I would love to have this thing. Hopefully be able to take it with me to the #Gauntlet in Chicago. Would allow me to upload pictures from an awesome event!

Thanks for the awesome opportunity

Im loving this bag and it would look good traveling with me to the Cure putters event in Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a sweet bag! I absolutely want this bag because it will allow me to carry my MacBook in style. Of course I'm looking forward to #THPLegacy and having this bag for the trip is sure to give me some cool points. ;)

I'm already sick of my laptop bag that has my name embroidered on it. I want to win this bag and I'll gladly rock the snot out of carrying it to the Pittsburgh and Savannah Invitationals; as well as the THP Bridgestone Championship at Disney.

The is a great prize! I have absolutely no need for it haha. Best of luck to all who enter!

I want this! It would be perfect for me to use since I always need a laptop with me for work stuff.

Would have loved to have this to take to Love Is In the Air! But I would still put it to use to take to the Pittsburgh Invitational or Cure event

Day 2 Entry:

I want to win this bag even more than I did on day 1. Every morning I leave home with a laptop and often times a tablet as well if staying out overnight. This bag will help me carry all of this gear while looking very stylish. And I'm sure I would be the envy of all in Savannah for the Invitational. I would keep it away from the grit bar though out of fear that flying grits from all the THPers digging in may soil it.

It's a new day and a new chance to win! And let me tell you, my laptop wants to ride to Savannah, and all over the world, in style!

Let's see this laptop bag would be perfect on any trip. But I think it definitely looks like a Pittsburgh Invitational type bag.

SaA

I WANT this bag! My work and personal laptop need to travel in style when they're out and about, plus I can advertise THP everywhere I go. I'm looking forward to needing travel gear for the THP Bridgestone Invitational in Savannah.

I would love to have this bag with me for my travels to pittsburgh, and hopefully to chicago for the personal distance event

Day 2 entry:

Even though it is a shorter trip, I would love to have this bag to carry my computer down to Savannah in August

I'd love to win this laptop case to rep THP anywhere I go. Plus I'd feel safe taking a laptop to #theGranddaddy :)

Laptop bag to THP is a must have therefore it's a want for me. Would love to take this to LIITA but that can't happen, so sticking with olde stonewall as the first chance to show it off.

In addition to the Bridgestone CHampionship mentioned in Day 1, Id also take it along to the Legacy in MB later in July!

I'd love to win this bag to carry my laptop on the way to Chicago for a little event with Wilson!

Stepping off the plane in Orlando for the Bridgestone Championship with this bag would be a dream come true.

Day 2:

Not only would this bag make bringing around my laptop to different jobs easier, it would make staying connected during an amazing event like the grand daddy possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would really like to win this great laptop bag and I could use it when I hopefully make it down to Huntington Beach for the Cleveland Golf "Short Game".

Contest - Custom THP Laptop Bag From Cleveland/Srixon Golf

I have to travel to about 50 offices a year and a good number of the reps are golfers. It'd be a great opportunity to show off THP as i'm sure they would ask about the bag. I could use some new travel gear for the Bridgestone championship and hopefully the granddaddy!

Last edited:
What a great looking bag, it would really look great carrying my laptop to the Bridgestone Invitational in Orlando in September. I would proudly be repping THP to the fullest extent.

What a great looking bag, it would really look great carrying my laptop to the Bridgestone Invitational in Orlando in September. I would proudly be repping THP to the fullest extent.

You would definitely look cool with this bag. Now all you need is a matching fan carry bag to knock it out of the park :bomb:

The bag looks absolutely fantastic. I want to win it because it would look so much better than my current run-of-the-mill laptop bag. I would love to have it with me at the Cleveland/THP short game event.

Back