Contest - Custom THP Laptop Bag From Cleveland/Srixon Golf

I love traveling to THP events in my THP hat and custom "O'Carroll" Chuck Taylors. I'd love to win this bag and take it with me to the Invitational in Savannah as another piece of flair.

I would love to use this bag to replace my beat up computer bag.
My next THP event is Pittsburgh!
I can't wait! Imagine the excitement I would have to bring this bad boy along!

This would make a great bag to use for say...the Grandaddy!

would love to bring my computer to ole stonewall for the THP outing in Pittsburgh PA

Day 3 entry:

Would love to board the plane to The Grandaddy in December with this sweet laptop bag as my carry on!

I just got two new Masters shirts, why shouldn't my computer have some new duds for the trip to Savannah?

About to board a plane to Orlando for LIITA and wishing I had this bag for my stuff. Would be great for what I need and look great as well. Maybe a trip to #TheGauntlet with this bag could make up for it?

Love this bag. It would look great while I'm traveling, unfortunately I won't be headed to any official THP events, but maybe just to play golf with the DFW crew, which is usually an adventure on its own. I'd love to have it simply because it would match the clubs in my bag, besides the putter (even though I own a Cleveland putter). It's not that I'm super brand conscious, it's just that whoever designs the clubs over there at Cleveland/Srixon seems to have me in mind. When I demo clubs, theirs just feel right for me. I bet that laptop bag would too!

You wont be trying to enter #TheGrandaddy even? The biggest of them all. The all expenses paid trip of a lifetime for golfers?

Good luck to all who have entered!

You can enter this one each day it remains open.

I would love to win this laptop bag. It would look great on my trip to The Gauntlet 2015.

I am not a laptop user so I have stayed away from this thread as I wouldn't have a use for the bag, but good luck to everyone that enters as it is definitely a smart piece of kit

I would love to win this laptop bag

Please check over the rules and make sure to amend your entry with all of the information needed.

Please check over the rules and make sure to amend your entry with all of the information needed.
What? I thought I got it. Off to Web view.

Edit: Tapatalk is "special"

I WANT this bag! This bag has a championship look and my laptop would travel nicely in championship style to the THP Bridgestone Championship in Orlando.

The bag just simply looks fantastic. I would to bring it to the Grandaddy. I don't think the Callaway guys would mind.

Another day and another chance to win this awesome laptop bag! I would really love to snag this to carry with me to Savannah in August, representing THP with a classy bag in a classic city!

I want this bag for pittsburgh, the gauntlet and the grandaddy!

I want this bag to show off the class and style of THP and Cleveland/Srixon as I travel to/from #thegauntlet

I'd love to win this bag because I'd love to be able to show my support for Srixon and THP at work, and not just on the course. As for the event, would be nice to take the Surface to in this to the Cleveland Short Game event!

I would love to win this laptop bag simply because I don't even have a bag for my laptop to begin with! I cannot wait for the Old Stonewall Invitational that I will be participating in, it will be awesome to see some old friends as well as make new ones. Love THP and Srixon.

I would love this bag to carry the multiple laptops I own to many future THP events that I have yet to sign up for

I would love to win this bag, so that if I travel to #PersonalDistance in Chicago, I could be sure to bring my laptop along. I could sure pound out the thread updates on my laptop compared to how slowly I get them out with my phone.

Still plenty of time left to win this one of a kind, AWESOME bag!!!

I've been forgetting to enter daily. But here is my second entry. Love look of this bag and would love to have it for my trip to San Diego for #thehandcraftedexperience. THP logo on the outside, laptop on the inside for THPing on the trip!

I can't think of many things better then winning this bag. The only thing better would be getting a ticket to the grand daddy to use this bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My laptop deserves to ride to #TheHandCraftedExperience in style, even if I'm just flying measly old coach!

Back