How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Streak is up to 3 rounds, had 1 birdie today on a par 4. Very good drive, gap wedge to 10 feet, sunk the putt. The rest of the round, not so good.

Up to four after a birdie on #4 at Tot Hill Farm today.

I'm on a huge streak for me. Birdied 18 today at beautiful Lake Jonesco to extend it to 3 rounds.

So far I'm on a 2 round birdie streak

Streak is up to 5 rounds now, I didn't get a birdie until the 15th even though I had a couple of looks at birdie earlier.

I'm at 4 now after a bird yesterday, it will be cool to tally it up at the end of the season.

my longest streaks this year were a whooping 1 in a row!

i need to have more looks at birdie, but my average of 3-4 greens in regulation is not enough

Up to 10 with an abnormal 5 birdies today..... All on the front 9.

Up to 10 with an abnormal 5 birdies today..... All on the front 9.

5 on the front 9???? what did you shot?! #theseguysaregood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snuck in one more birdie during a terrible round to get me to 7 in a row now.

No birdies today. Starting over again with my next round.

Birdied the first hole of my round today (all downhill after that), now up to 8.

Two birdies today gets me to 5 rounds.

Went back over rounds on GolfShot, to my amazement, currently on a 17 round streak!! Thank you Dave Stockton's Unconscious Putting book!

Had my chances to start a new streak yesterday...fail!:at-wits-end:

Another 3 in my round today to keep me on track. Up to 7 now.

I am currently at two!

the streak is over, Jupiter Hills got me this morning, what an awesome Golf Course though

Still 0 for the last 3 rounds, shooting in the 80's but not making the birdie putts.

2 so far.

I am currently up to three! Woohoo!

Still 0 for the last 3 rounds, shooting in the 80's but not making the birdie putts.

I'd happily give up my birdie streak if more of the rounds I had one in were in the 80s.

Still at zero. Several chances left on the doorstep.

Back