How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

2 rounds so far. First round on Tuesday was a birdie on a par 3, then this morning I somehow managed to make another on a par 4.

2 birdies last night brings me to 11. This freight train has to stop eventually because I've never done something like this before haha.

2 birdies last night brings me to 11. This freight train has to stop eventually because I've never done something like this before haha.
You're on fire Curtis! Keep it up!

Wow! You are tearing it up man, don't let off the gas.

Currently at 18.

Today:
Three birdies and an eagle.. Played well, really well considering the bad weather actually. (Heavy winds)

Well, my latest number of rounds in a row stopped at 4 after this past weekend. I had a few shots, but nothing fell. So...I'll start again next time and see how long the streak will last.

i stopped at 3 yesterday morning. i had a few really solid chances, but couldn't convert the putts. then started the streak again on the second 18 of the day with a birdie on #1. hopefully i can make some birdies at liita and get the streak going again.

I'm back up to 5.

My streak ended at 19 this past Saturday morning. After the reset, I'm up to 5 rounds.

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I had three chances on Tuesday night, two very legit, but with the greens in as bad of shape as they were, I couldn't make a putt.

If I strike my irons tonight at a different course, with much better greens, like I did Tuesday, I'm getting at least TWO tonight.

27 holes and counting without one.

2 birdies tonight! Streak is back at 1 round.

Back to ZERO
Happens too, everybody will at some point not make a birdie and be reset. I hope it won't be tomorrow for me, but I'm counting on it happening sometime soon.

Two more birdies during league last night gets me to 6!

Up to four rounds! Hope to keep it going over the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very unusual for me to NOT have at least 1 birdie in a round. Never added up the number of consecutive rounds with a birdie.

My streak is still at zero but I burned the cup about 4 times today so they will start falling again soon.

Streak is up to 2 rounds after three birdies today.

My streak of 5 of in a row is over, time to start a new one!

My steak is now at 1 with a birdie on 18

My streak ends at 8. Didn't really even have any looks today.

Back on the wagon with two today - one was from 57 feet!

Back