How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back on the wagon with two today - one was from 57 feet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dropping bombs! That's a long one!

Streak is at 1...would be 2 if I could have made a 4 footer

Starting over at 1

Right now I'm at 2 rounds but both were on the same day.

Managed to keep going today, but only got one on my forth hole. Had a couple just miss but just wasn't as good as usual. I think im up to 8 now.

Back on the birdie train after going two rounds with and one without, netted two birds yesterday.

My streak ended at 10.

My game has been bad the last couple weeks. Culminated today with just a crummy round. I'm not sure I had more than three decent looks at birdie today. Just bad.

Nothing a couple buckets of balls can't fix. I'll start the next streak next round.

Back to zero, very disappointing day today.

Also: back to one. (Two if you count a par3 course)

Streak currently at two. Drained a longish putt for birdie today on an otherwise suspect putting day.

Up to 3 rounds after 2 more birdies today.

Well, 5 is my max for now. Struck out today, and back to zero.

Up to 12 rounds in a row now. After missing oodles of birdie changes I finally got an easy one by reaching the par 5 17th in two today.

Up to 12 rounds in a row now. After missing oodles of birdie changes I finally got an easy one by reaching the par 5 17th in two today.
You are so on fire you could melt steel, dude. Watching you play right now makes me beam with pride and green with envy simultaneously hahaha. Well done!

Happy to be able to finally chime in on this, current streak is 2. Two birdies from a week ago and 1 from yesterday's round. Could have had at least one more, the ball stopped one rotation away from dropping. Oh well, can't be greedy and I'll take tap in pars any day.

Two rounds.
Two birdies today.
Makes 5 of 6 rounds w a bird.

3 rounds 3 birdies.

Only played 4 rounds so far this year. Zero practice, and warmup is a smoke and a coffee. Streak is at 2, and 3/4 rounds.
Sort of highlights an issue when I haven't gone 9 holes without a 3 putt yet. Not sure I've gone 6.

2 more birdies today. Streak is at 4 rounds now.

Streak started again with a birdie on a par 3. Better than being at 0! :)

I'm on number 2 after a birdie on a par five today

started a new streak with 3 today

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Off the birdie train, had two really good looks and I could've convert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does an eagle count? Otherwise, I'm back to zero.
If the eagle counts, then 3.

Up to 12 after today!

Back