THP PUMA Golf 1/4 Zip Pullovers - Limited Edition

I sported my gray one yesterday. Tee time Temps were 45 and it warmed up to high 50s. I was perfectly warm.

Ok guys. Help me not feel like a complete idiot.

Am I the only one who wore their pullover 4 times before noticing the little plastic protective cover on the zipper pull?

It's so small and fit so tight I didn't notice it until today. Ha...in the words of Jean Van De Velde "what a stupid I am"

Am I the only one who wore their pullover 4 times before noticing the little plastic protective cover on the zipper pull?

It's so small and fit so tight I didn't notice it until today. Ha...in the words of Jean Van De Velde "what a stupid I am"
hahahaha my wife noticed mine on the second wear. And brighter news than my last post, somebody from the course must have had a change of heart or it was too big and they turned in my pullover so I have it back!

I left mine on in florida a few times. Before i realized it was there so don't fret.

Using Tapatalk

I noticed it when I was taking it off after the first wear on my grey one. The one on the black fell off in the wash.

Yes, you are not alone. I had my zipper cover on for two or three wearings.

Thanks guys. I don't feel too bad now.

Just another indication of how good the quality of these are, that it was so unnoticeable and stayed in place for a few wearings.

hahahaha my wife noticed mine on the second wear. And brighter news than my last post, somebody from the course must have had a change of heart or it was too big and they turned in my pullover so I have it back!

Just noticed this part, that's awesome dude. Glad good people are still out there

I feel bad I missed out on this item...just so you all know, I'm quite jealous.

I am wearing mine right now - and it will be on when I hit the course this afternoon!
Although it is supposed to be 80*, so I MIGHT take it off.

I am wearing mine right now - and it will be on when I hit the course this afternoon!
Although it is supposed to be 80*, so I MIGHT take it off.
Great for layering.

No large Ugh so want one!

I looked last night when I saw this thread as I would have loved to add a grey one to the black I am wearing today but there weren't any in my size unfortunately

I was a lucky to get the black one so I cannot complain but it would have been nice to have both

Any chances of these coming back in stock? Preferably before the cold fall here in MN. I am late to the THP party but if this THP community was a Texas Hold Em' hand I would be All-In!
Would love one of these......

Any chances of these coming back in stock? Preferably before the cold fall here in MN. I am late to the THP party but if this THP community was a Texas Hold Em' hand I would be All-In!
Would love one of these......

Thats great to hear brother. They wont be coming back in the immediate future, but we are working on a lot of things. Glad to have you on board and we are looking at a number of things to add to our store including some items that will be very limited and Albatross Club Member Exclusive. You can read more about that here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...s-Club-Is-Now-Open-THP-Helping-Folds-Of-Honor

Thanks for the update, JB. Although I am bummed there are no plans in the immediate future, I am pumped for the other things in the works. I will be becoming an Albatross member very soon. I'm proud it goes to a GREAT cause. Thanks again!

Finally got a chance to wear mine for the early hours of the golf marathon I did the other day. I'm a huge fan of quarter zips in general, and this will be in the rotation for a long time. Nice and light.

Thanks for the update, JB. Although I am bummed there are no plans in the immediate future, I am pumped for the other things in the works. I will be becoming an Albatross member very soon. I'm proud it goes to a GREAT cause. Thanks again!

Happy to help very soon.
Ill give you a hint...But dont tell anybody. We have some cool stuff coming.
New THP Hats for 2015, New THP Towels for 2015 and our new SUPER LIMITED Embroidered Belts for 2015.
Of course we still have our 2015 Limited Edition Putter Covers available in the store as well.

But those are secrets that we have not announced anywhere else (except the belts have a thread), so dont go telling anybody.

Happy to help very soon.
New THP Hats for 2015, New THP Towels for 2015 and our new SUPER LIMITED Embroidered Belts for 2015.
Of course we still have our 2015 Limited Edition Putter Covers available in the store as well.

But those are secrets that we have not announced anywhere else (except the belts have a thread), so dont go telling anybody.

Ohhhh yeah! I like the sounds of that. I am excited. Trust me.... my lips are sealed... except for the whole you know... forum reading it :act-up: Just remember later down the pipeline to get something similar to these pull overs ordered though... I am in need of more golf clothing. Thanks again for the info and excitement. THP is the place to Be!

Happy to help very soon.

New hats and towels, Hell yea! sign me up!

Back