The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Delly Time

Wow that sucks

Saw this and it's just a bummer. Always hate when an injury becomes such a huge story in deciding a champion. I really think Cleveland, when healthy is the better team but we'll never know. With this injury, unfortunately I think the Cavs get 1 game at most.

What if LeBron goes off like he did against Atlanta? The best player still has a chance to make this a series...however unlikely

Time to go old school, major league style!

d2c49c5111851e4a06853946e37ae7f5.jpg

Stephen A. throwing Blatt under the bus for this Kyrie situation. Wonder how this Kyrie situation will affect his future with the taem

Stephen A. throwing Blatt under the bus for this Kyrie situation. Wonder how this Kyrie situation will affect his future with the taem

Stephen A is an assclown.

FWIW, I think this team can win without Irving, which they have shown. They might even get stronger defensively.

What time is tip off?
Oh yeah, we have to wait till August.

FWIW, I think this team can win without Irving, which they have shown. They might even get stronger defensively.

What time is tip off?

Weren't they like 1-6 this year without him?

I think the GOAT last night was JR Smith. Some of those bricks he threw up were just unreal and at such terrible times. Lebron has to get a better look than a fall away 3 pointer at the end of the game. If Kyrie is out the Cavs are going to need the Cavs version of Shumper and JR rather than the Knicks version from last night.

Very large reason why the Cavs are in the Finals is because of JR Smith.

Shooting like 80% from three in the first two games against Atlanta was key in the series. (Of course, atlanta's subsequent implosion was a factor as well)

With that said, I am pretty surprised to see the JR hate. He has done his part in the playoffs, last night notwithstanding.

Very large reason why the Cavs are in the Finals is because of JR Smith.

Shooting like 80% from three in the first two games against Atlanta was key in the series. (Of course, atlanta's subsequent implosion was a factor as well)

With that said, I am pretty surprised to see the JR hate. He has done his part in the playoffs, last night notwithstanding.
What have you done for me lately... He was awful last night. Maybe he played over his head last round. They are going to need that from him if they are going to win without Kyrie.

What time is tip off?

[insert overly-wordy sentence to express outrage and disappointment and so on and so forth and such as and for example and strategery]

What have you done for me lately... He was awful last night. Maybe he played over his head last round. They are going to need that from him if they are going to win without Kyrie.

Agreed. They needed it against ATL.

He's just not a front line player. You get what you get.

Agreed. They needed it against ATL.

He's just not a front line player. You get what you get.
Your just peanut butter and jealous. #Cavs4Life

Your just peanut butter and jealous. #Cavs4Life

Between you and DC-B-Rad, I don't know which is the more confusing Cavs "fan"

Between you and DC-B-Rad, I don't know which is the more confusing Cavs "fan"
We've been over this. I don't know if I can explain it any more clearer. :alien:

Gonna have to see the best individual effort or we'll see a sweep

Guess it's another letdown in the finals, clearly on lebron

You mean the one with like a week long layoff? Miami closed out on May 30th and San Antonio closed out on the 31st. Finals started the 5th...Next?
Look at the article, Game 1 of this year's finals had the highest Game 1 ratings since 2002. Casual fans tuned in for this series more than they had in prior years, the layoff didn't matter to them IMO, the matchup was more important. We can agree to disagree about whether the layoff is good or bad. I am curious if the ratings for subsequent games drop from the Game 1 level now that Irving is out for the season.

Alot less luster around Game 2 with kyrie out...would love for them to pull it out as I think they will bring it at home

It's a uphill battle and it may not good. But homage posted this today:

29757cd35544d431a24c8a3964622549.jpg

I'm reinvigorated!

Back