NHL 2014-2015 Season

Stay classy Tampa fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's cause they're booing Richards?

Dagnabbit

Yes

I don't think it's classy either to be honest. Business is business. That being said, I boo anyone who scores a goal from Chicago but that's acceptable haha

I don't think it's classy either to be honest. Business is business. That being said, I boo anyone who scores a goal from Chicago but that's acceptable haha

Understandable

1-1 split isn't bad for away games.

Tampa played this Game much better than game one.

They didn't try to turtle their lead they stayed aggressive

Good game. Pretty dang entertaining. Well take 1-1 starting on the road.

That was a solid hockey game. Nail biter there at the end as quick as Chicago can score

We were booing the refs. Everyone near me was sure it was interference. I can't wait to see that replay.

I tried to post this before this game, but the pregame was pretty cool.

I should have shot a video, all of those lights were flashing, pretty cool.

uploadfromtaptalk1433644888262.jpg

Interesting to see what happened to Bishop. His backup isn't too shabby though. Came in during a tough situation and played well.

Finally saw the replay, definitely goalie interference on Chicago's third goal. I have no idea how that is not called. I could see it from my seats above.

Doesn't matter, good guys win.

It's funny, for 1/3 of NHLers, English isn't their first language. Yet NHL interviews are still better than other sports.

Kane held shotless for the first time in the playoffs since 2009. I bet he comes out with his hair on fire in game 3.

Just watched the highlights seems like a very entertaining game sucks that I had to miss it. I have a feeling this is going 7 games, 2 pretty evenly matched teams. This is the kind of hockey I want to see in the Finals

Just watched the highlights seems like a very entertaining game sucks that I had to miss it. I have a feeling this is going 7 games, 2 pretty evenly matched teams. This is the kind of hockey I want to see in the Finals
Very very good game, as good if not better than the 6-5 game in the ECF. Callahan said it was the fastest game he has ever played, which is saying something considering he has played for the Bolts and Rangers.

I still hope it ends in 4..... :(

I still hope it ends in 4..... :(
That seems very unlikely now. I've never been great to math though so maybe I'm wrong.

Very very good game, as good if not better than the 6-5 game in the ECF. Callahan said it was the fastest game he has ever played, which is saying something considering he has played for the Bolts and Rangers.
Yeah just from the highlights it seemed there was a lot of transition plays and some nice odd man chances for both teams. Looking forward to watching the next game.

Man I'm hoping Bishop is able to go. Vasky has been good, having him in doesn't scare me, but man Bish has been good in big situations.

CALLAHAN!!!

I don't know what was prettier the pass or shot.

Crap I missed it. Does Bishop look like he is labouring out there or is he pretty fluid in his movements?

CALLAHAN!!!

I don't know what was prettier the pass or shot.

The pass was something, but that shot was a missile!

Back