2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

7 of 10 made cut got 5 in top 20 but only 1 in top 5

Bowditch and now Lingmerth...doubt many picked either but if you did, that's how to make a big jump.

Skyrocketed 55th all the way up to 54th

Dropped two spots to 106. I need to get hot before it's too late

I managed to move up one spot to 12th despite forgetting to set my line up.

Dropped 4 spots to 46th. Only having 6 make the cut doesn't help. I had 4 in the top 20 but didn't pick the top 2.

Small jump up to 20th from 23rd.

40 to 39, at least I didn't go backwards.

Gained one spot from 8th to 7th.

Only dropped 1 spot, not bad for forgetting to change last weeks picks. Jordan came through for me and kept me from sliding more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snuck back into the top 10. Lost ground on #1 though.

Only dropped 2 to 28. Cool number though

Not a good week for me, dropped to 58

Decent week for me. I had 3 finish in the top 10, plus 11th, and 9/10 make the cut.

I improved a few spots to 26th now.

7th in money this week and cut about what, $100 off the lead? Gained 5 spots but still not enough to make much of a difference. Need some fliers to come through in the clutch.

Moved up 4 slots, but when you're in the 130s it's not much of a move :)

Dropped a couple more spots, even had 7 guys make the cut, but sadly no lingmerth or rose. Fantasy golf is hard.

BAH!!!!!

Keeping a firm grip on my 111th place. I think my strategy for this season is a recipe for mediocrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i guess Schwartzel is not playing this week despite being available to be selected :angry:

Well there goes the ball game for me. I forgot to change my team and I only have one guy in the field.

Well, so far all of my guys that are out on the course are currently in the top ten. I think there may only be nine guys out there, though.

Back