The Suits Thread (TV Show) ((Possible Spoilers))

Typically that are props that are set out.
I was just curious if what they were using as props might actually be available, probably just props!

Last edited:
Just caught up from last week. Donna really messed up

What a great episode, an interesting twist in the Donna saga, but they pulled it all together!

Such a great show, however is anybody else getting a little tired of the scenario where the opposing council going above and beyond what they normally would simply because of Harvey? Seems like they play out this type of scenario quite often.

I bet Luis saves the day somehow in the finale.

Never paid attention. I shall find out and report back. And try this drink.

What was it?

I was just curious if what they were using as props might actually be available, probably just props!

Was a grape and fruit punch something or other (Powerade or Gatorade I think)

C'mon, Harvey, man up and get your woman!!!

Suits season 5 starts 6/24. Re watching some episodes on Amazon Instant. Looking forward to the new season!

NICE!!!! Cannot wait for this one to start again.

Suits is great, looking fwd to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suits season 5 starts 6/24. Re watching some episodes on Amazon Instant. Looking forward to the new season!
Bring it on!

Watching the marathon... I LOVE this show!!!

Starts back up tonight!

Starts back up tonight!

Do you want me to live tweet how unrealistic the show is? I have some spare time while I'm working on briefs and motions and definitely not hanging out with supermodel-class paralegals and secretaries.

Wait wait wait, TV shows aren't realistic. Holy sh**.

Hahahaha

Do you want me to live tweet how unrealistic the show is? I have some spare time while I'm working on briefs and motions and definitely not hanging out with supermodel-class paralegals and secretaries.
Sure. If that helps you suppress your tears, I'm all for it.

SUITS! Mike Ross gonna get got soon enough

Back