Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srixon 545/745 combo set. Maybe next year!

Have you played with the 4-PW yet? I've only gotten out for one round, but I wasn't real excited about them.

Actually I have. I have 2 rounds with them and a handful of range sessions. So far I like what I'm seeing. I shafted up with KBS Tour (S) shafts and don't have any real complaints.

Although, I'm about to get my hands on a set of TEE CB Xtreme forged set as well to tinker with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I have. I have 2 rounds with them and a handful of range sessions. So far I like what I'm seeing. I shafted up with KBS Tour (S) shafts and don't have any real complaints.

Although, I'm about to get my hands on a set of TEE CB Xtreme forged set as well to tinker with.

Glad you like them. They just don't feel right for me, but I'll play em again and see what happens. Haha the more the marrier!

Thinking of taking my #InternetGolfer hat off and going back to R flex throughout the bag. Put both the 3W and Heavenwood (both R) in the bag yesterday and had absolutely no issues hitting the 3W, even into the wind.

yeah I've had 14 way for about 4 years now, except when I throw stuff in a stand bag. I like it, he doesn't. Just didn't realize how about 95% of the cart bags out there now are 14 way.
I'm not sure if it's still in the current line, but how about a Titleist lightweight staff cart bag? I gamed one last fall and loved it. Only moved away from it when I got my Grandaddy bag.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Heard back from Srixon - pondering whether I'm going to find a new bag, or if the Z-four bag that they'd replace mine with will work - unfortunately they don't have any more of the same model for replacement. Not hugely excited about the 4 way top.

http://shop.srixon.com/product/96617.56.8615.18206.1123482/11800026/_/Z-Four_Stand_Bag_Red

Love the black bag with red highlights. Alex also tweeted a white one a few weeks ago but don't see that option on there.

Never mind.....I see it now, hadn't downloaded yet.

Heard back from Srixon - pondering whether I'm going to find a new bag, or if the Z-four bag that they'd replace mine with will work - unfortunately they don't have any more of the same model for replacement. Not hugely excited about the 4 way top.

http://shop.srixon.com/product/96617.56.8615.18206.1123482/11800026/_/Z-Four_Stand_Bag_Red

I cantsee the top of that bag, but I have to say that I thought the 4 way top in the three 5 i had was pretty good, have you tried it?

the charcoal and blue one looks good imo

I cantsee the top of that bag, but I have to say that I thought the 4 way top in the three 5 i had was pretty good, have you tried it?

the charcoal and blue one looks good imo

I wasn't a huge fan of the 4 way in the Ping 4 series I had, but I honestly don't know if that was more the mechanism or the top. Currently thinking I'll give the bag a shot. I love the looks of it.

Saw the black Aeroburner driver today at Dicks. Man it looks sharp!

I wasn't a huge fan of the 4 way in the Ping 4 series I had, but I honestly don't know if that was more the mechanism or the top. Currently thinking I'll give the bag a shot. I love the looks of it.

whats the other option if you don't want that bag, maybe a Cleveland one? or a credit on something else?

Grandura.

Grandura.

Understatement of a ponder, and I know jack crap.

As soon as I saw Tim sitting there on the vid, I said aloud, "I'm in."

A 52° wedge for full shots. My 54° goes about 90ish and my 49° goes 115-120. There is a hole there that I find myself in often. I have a set SW that is 54° that I could get bent to 52 if I knew where that could be done. Can Golf Galaxy do that I wonder?

any help?
Honestly, any way you can go hit them? I'll say though, the 913 will be a LOT more forgiving than the SLDR, something to keep in mind for sure.

I need forgiving more than anything. Thank you for the info

I need forgiving more than anything. Thank you for the info

On the nuts, the SLDR is beastly, but lateral forgiveness just isn't there like others. I'd def look 913 then dude, solid driver.

Never Compromise Sub30 Type40 putter? Check.
Four wheel push cart (CaddyTek V3)? Check.

Dang it, I purchased all my ponders. What am I going to do?

Start building your emergency back up set. #boyscoutmotto

A 52° wedge for full shots. My 54° goes about 90ish and my 49° goes 115-120. There is a hole there that I find myself in often. I have a set SW that is 54° that I could get bent to 52 if I knew where that could be done. Can Golf Galaxy do that I wonder?
I believe they can...although their turnaround time can be longer than expected...at least with ones I've gone to

Trying the 815 DBD tonight. Spun it too much with other shafts but hopefully matches the kuro kage well

with the Pittsburgh invitational coming this weekend, I am pondering everything Bridgestone, I can't wait to see some of their offerings on the range Saturday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back