THP visits Callaway HQ

6fc0b480e7fadb3e5b9973060a476ff2.jpg

that black bag in the back.... wow! can we have a better picture of it?

Any chance Callaway is hiring? I'll even take a pay cut if I have too. :call-me:

Great pics. That place is awesome!!

Very very cool US Open Coin!

For some reason, seeing these:

Made me hungry for one of these:

5885797267_6910a4fecc.jpg

But, I would be willing to settle for the T-blade in a center shaft :bashful:

0dc31faf6ad940c0e9e13ed0ae4c4bef.jpg

Is that a flight suit?

man seeing these pics of the #ZooCrew is bringing back #TheKing memories! Really looking forward to hearing about upcoming plans, these guys and gals really make things special. You know Callaway has to be pretty amazing for me to wear their apparel and hats in place of some UA stuff lol.

I figure that was more impressive than me selling off my old clubs to make the entire change to callaway :). I figured with that awesome bag, i had to get everything to match lol.

Got. To. Have. That. Coin!

I take back my initial comments on the U.S. Open bag. These new pictures really show it off. Great concept and tying in the PNW theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely love those US Open bits of Schwag! The coin, the headcovers and that bag!!!

Shout out to ScottyG, Rhi, Chad, 0-4 (I mean Finley) and Johnny Rod!

I absolutely love those US Open bits of Schwag! The coin, the headcovers and that bag!!!

That's an Swedish name right? OFerFour?

#CallawayLive studio:

6b12d7b8159ec9f3ee2e15989837736f.jpg

8a76fe4358fb2cd5b8a3cf81a7148c82.jpg

How many times are you in the Hall of Fame?

I know this guys has night mares of a possible OG sighting! :bomb:

Dreams maybe but not nightmares. Believe you and Panda may be the only ones who took a worse beating than TexasHacker.

Back